KEDGE Business School is fully accredited at both the undergraduate and graduate level by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), the leading international system of quality assessment.
EQUIS accreditation is the most comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools.
It is acknowledged worldwide by potential students, faculty, employers, corporate clients and the media, often being a pre-requisite for entry to rankings.
Principal features of the EQUIS accreditation process :
- Evaluates performance of business school taken as a whole
- Offers international and intercultural approach to quality assessment
- Recognises the importance of Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Places emphasis on relevance to the World of Practice in standards and assessment processes
- Stresses the personal development of managers with particular emphasis on the acquisition of entrepreneurial and managerial skills