"Wine and spirits are part of an ever-changing ecosystem, a fragmented, complex, yet fascinating industry. To understand the product and its marketplace, solid technical bases are necessary. Students also need to be able to assess the financial, economic, marketing and environmental issues, as well as trends, opportunities and constraints of the market. KEDGE Wine School is represented by the different bodies involved in this industry. It operates as a source of information and an influential partner, to support change within the industry by helping with decision-making, developing local & international economic support projects for stakeholders, regions and local authorities, but also by training managers in the wines and spirits sector. At KEDGE Wine School, we rely on an experienced education team well aware of the current issues of the market. We also have a broad researchers network and strong relationships with key market players, in Bordeaux and elsewhere, to pass on knowledge and develop analytical skills. In our specialized Master of Science, we work with some of the most famous figures of the wine and spirits industry to make sure that pedagogy goes hand in hand with expertise, and that our students are able to adapt to the changes of the sector. To shape future wine leaders, we are committed to excellence."
Jeremy Cukierman, Master of Wine
Director of the KEDGE Wine School
In practical terms, KEDGE Wine school is a team dedicated to the students of our Wine & Spirits programmes and to our initiatives, partnerships and projects that benefit and improve the employability of our students and alumni.
KEDGE has been educating wine leaders for about 15 years. Our large network of alumni is a valuable asset facilitating contacts between researchers, students and professionals of the wine industry.
- MVS – MSc Wine & Spirits Management
- Master in Management - Grande Ecole : Wine Management course
- MVS-EHL-MSc Wine& Hospitality Management
Cooperation with leading universities in France and abroad :
- ISVV, Université de Bordeaux, Bordeaux Sciences Agro, Bordeaux Wine Campus
- University of British Columbia (Canada), Oenoviti Network, Hong-Kong Polytechnic University School of Hotel & Tourism Management (HK), Sonoma State University (USA), UniSA (Australia)
- Christophe Chauvet, Executive CEO International Estates & Wine
- Franck Lederer, CEO Ginestet
- Alice & Jérome Tourbier, Co-founders Les Sources de Caudalie
- Arnaud Lesgourgues, CEO Leda
- Jerôme Tessandier, CEO Distellerie Tessandier & fils
- Philippe Casteja, Director Maison Mähler-Besse
- Gérard Basset, Master of Wine, Best World Sommelier 2010
- Patrick Bernard, CEO Millesima
- Mathieu Chadronnier, CVBG
- Sarah Morand & Scottie Millot, Co-Founders Sommeltime
- Paul & Nico, Co-founders Bordeaux Beer Factory
- Maxime Maiano, Founder and General Manager de One To Wine
Corporate and institutional partnerships :
La Cité du Vin, Axa Millésimes, Pernod Ricard, Moët Hennessy, Groupe Castel, LVMH, Martell Cognac, Les Grands Chais de France, VINEXPO, Château Cheval Blanc, Château Angelus, Château Smith Haut Lafitte, Rémy Martin, Baron Philippe de Rothschild, La Vinotheque.com, Bernard Magrez, CIVB, Château Phélan Ségur, Inno’Vin, Château Cos d’Estournel, Cordier Mestrezat, Advini, Groupe Bernard, CVBG Dourthe, Derenoncourt Consultants, la RVF, Som'IT, Château d'Assagnac, Château Dauzac, Planète Bordeaux, BNIA, Vins de Provence...
Penfolds, Treasury Wine Estate, Constellations Brands, Diageo, Clos du Soleil (BC Canada), Poplar Grove (BC Canada), Summerhill Winery (BC Canada), Tinhorn Creek (BC Canada), Laughing Stock Vineyards (BC Canada), Great Wine Capitals...
Directed by Prof. Olivier Gergaud, the Wine and Spirits research center promotes research on wine management and economics. It includes topics related to Wine Supply Chain Management, Wine Sustainability, Wine Demand and Branding, Wine Tourism, Wine Tourism, and Wine-related Strategies and Decision.
refereed articles 2014-2018
Spread of information and decision and strategic support tools in the industry :
- UBC & Canadian Gouvernement, South Australian Wines,
- Bordeaux Métropole, La Cité du Vin, CCI du Var (Provence et Rosé),
- La Route des Vins du Jurançon, BNIA (Bureau National Interprofessionnel de l'Armagnac)
Initiating relaxed occasions surrounding "Wining & Dining", special opportunities for meetings between students, alumni, professionals and decision-makers... who may become business accelerators :
- JOB DATINGS (Bordeaux and Paris)
- Afterworks KEDGE Wine School
Partners : VINEXPO, Cité du Vin
Cité du Vin: measuring and analysing the visitor experience
Within the framework of our partnership with the Cité du Vin, a brand new, unique venue which offers both a cultural and tourist experience, KEDGE provides support in studying the visitor experience and customer satisfaction. The aim is to measure and adapt the overall services offered to visitors who will take a trip back in time as they discover the permanent and temporary exhibitions, workshops, the belvedere, wine bar, restaurant and shop.
Visitors' journeys will be tracked via their digital companions, and the information collected during their visits will be aggregated and ultimately used to improve the service offered to them. Furthermore, KEDGE BS will provide training to facilitators with public advisory responsibilities as well as to receptionists whose job is to welcome visitors, issue tickets and handle additional sales. The general and marketing departments will also benefit from HR support and seminars on digital strategy.