PRESS RELEASE - 12.03.2018
Financial Times Rankings 2018: KEDGE named 35th best European Business School up 5 places
Now ranked 35th best Business School in Europe out of 95 in total, KEDGE has moved up a further 5 places in the Financial Times international rankings 2018.
This performance is testimony to the progress already identified by other rankings and can be seen in KEDGE’s standing in the Financial Times’ four other league tables:
- FT - Global MBA (18th in Europe)
- FT - Master in Management (38th in Europe, up 4 places)
- FT - Executive Education – Open (in progress, not ranked last year)
- FT - Executive Education – Customised
The Financial Times rankings underline how KEDGE is able to offer a complete range of excellent foundation and advanced training programmes. Our steady upward progress across all rankings is the result of the efforts of our teams, students, teachers and research faculty, graduates and all our partners across our full range of programmes. But it’s also the result of our strategy to focus, on the one hand, on increasing the satisfaction and employability of our students and graduates on both a national and international level whilst, on the other hand, supporting company transformations.
Amongst French schools, KEDGE is ranked 8th place, ahead of all its direct competitors:
- Néoma BS (9th French school and 45th European)
- Audencia BS (10th French school and 49th European)
- Toulouse BS (11th French school and 55th European)
- Rennes BS (12th French school and 56th European)
- Skema BS (13th French school and 57th European)
More than ever, KEDGE is pursuing its ambitions and continuing on its trajectory to be within the top 25 European Business Schools over the coming years.
Financial Times Best European Business School Rankings 2018: rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/european-business-school-rankings-2018