MSc Application webinar
Join us on 2 December at 3PM for this webinar and learn more about KEDGE international, high-quality, research based Masters of Science programmes.
This session will introduce you to the variety of education opportunities available as an international student:
• Arts and Creative Industries Management
• Banking & Finance
• Corporate Finance
• Innovation, Transformation, Entrepreneurship
• International Business
• International Trade & Logistics
• ISLI - Global Supply Chain Management
• MAI - International Purchasing & Innovation Management
• Digital Marketing & Sales
• MVS - Wine & Spirits management
• Sport - International sport & event management
• Sustainable Finance
• Wine & Hospitality Management
Mandatory documents, tips for writing your motivations, application processing times, Skype interviews... will all be discussed. The session will be followed by a valuable Q&A, signalling your opportunity to ask any unanswered questions you might have.
Online and interactive, this webinar can be reached from anywhere in world.
Register for the Webinar now and you will receive an alert to join us live. If you are not available around this time, you will be sent the link to the replay!