Helping our international students finance their studies
At KEDGE, we believe that no accepted student should have to give up on their education for financial reasons. To open the doors of its programmes to the best students, regardless of their personal situation, the school offers numerous financing options; its own scholarships, as well as several funding solutions for international students.
KEDGE brand new partnership with Prodigy Finance reflects the school's active commitment to promoting all forms of diversity. This loan solution ensures that financial concerns are not a obstacle to higher education for international applicants.
The Prodigy Finance solution is available to students enrolled in the following programmes:
- MSc International Business
- MSc Business Transformation for Sustainability
- MSc Data Analytics for Business
- MSc Sustainable Finance
- MSc International Trade and Logistics
- MSc Banking & Finance
- MSc Audit & Performance Management*
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Purchasing and Innovation Management
- MSc Corporate Finance
*partly taught in French
If you are an international student applying for the one of the MSc programmes listed above, you might be entitled to Prodigy Finance benefits:
- 100% online process
- No early repayment fees
- Repayment terms up to 20 years
- Repayment begins 6-months after graduation for full-time courses
- Loans cover up to 80% cost of attendance, dependent on individual eligibility
This solution, which requires no co-signer, collateral or guarantor, is available to students of 150 nationalities.
How to apply to a Prodigy Finance loan
Steps to follow to benefit from a Prodigy Finance loan
- Apply online for one of the programmes mentioned above
- Receive your acceptance letter
- Download your acceptance letter and apply on the Prodigy Finance website
A range of financial packages are available for international students to help them study in the best possible conditions. Find out about all the options on our dedicated page.