KEDGE Master in Marketing course and its specialisations
KEDGE's MSc Marketing is a complete degree programme focused on the acquisition of diverse and specialised skills related to all marketing sectors. 6 "Elective Expertise Tracks" are offered à la carte on the Marseille, Bordeaux and Paris campuses:
- BRAND MANAGEMENT - Bordeaux and Marseille campuses
- SALES LEADERSHIP & NEGOTIATION IN BTOB - Bordeaux Campus
- COMMUNICATION & EVENT MANAGEMENT - Marseille Campus
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING - Paris Campus
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - Marseille Campus
- FRENCH ART DE VIVRE: Wine & Luxury experiences - Bordeaux Campus
Discover the last 2 videos of the MSc Marketing specialisations
FRENCH ART DE VIVRE: Wine & Luxury experiences - Bordeaux Campus
The French Art de Vivre specialisation trains students to discover the French art of living through several approaches: cultural branding, experiential marketing & service design, luxury marketing, digital marketing... With a focus on key sectors in this field: wine, gastronomy, luxury in the digital age, tourism...
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT - Marseille Campus
The Customer Experience Management course aims to stimulate customer focus and create distinctive customer experiences. This specialisation supports students in leading the change required throughout the company with one objective: to offer the best possible customer experience.
Discover the programme