KEDGE is now ranked 6th among French Grandes Ecoles, behind INSEAD, HEC, ESSEC, GEM and NEOMA, bolstering its reputation for excellence in research.
KEDGE was already named the top French school in number of publications of best schools for research in management. With this new classification from ShanghaiRanking, KEDGE reaffirms the academic and institutional recognition it enjoys globally,
Since 2009, ShanghaiRanking began to publish Academic Ranking of World Universities by academic subjects, evaluating over 4,000 of the world's schools and universities in different categories, based on number of research publications. The ranking covers five main fields—natural sciences, engineering, life sciences, medical sciences and social sciences—as well as 52 subcategories, including research in management.
Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2017 - Research in Management (FRANCE) :
- Centrale supélec
- Université Paris Dauphine
- Ecole polytechnique
This ranking is based on the following indicators:
- the number of papers authored by an institution in an Academic Subject
- The total number of the staff of an institution wining a significant award in an Academic Subject
- The number of papers published in top journals in an Academic Subject
- The percentage of internationally collaborated papers authored by an institution in an Academic Subject
- Category Normalized Citation Impact from InCites database to measure average impact of papers authored by an institution in an Academic Subject
The complete rankings : http://www.shanghairanking.com/Shanghairanking-Subject-Rankings/management.html