For those participants who wish to include their accommodation in the tuition fees, our staff is available to ensure your reservations:
- In Paris: The Aparthotel Adagio Paris Bercy Village
- In Bordeaux:The Aparthotel Adagio Bordeaux Gambetta
The selected accommodation is recommended as an affordable option, providing a convenient rendezvous point for activities both associated with and outside of the programme.
The residence apartments are comfortable, 1-room studio flats. Twin rooms are equipped with twin beds, while single studios are equipped with one double bed. Rooms feature air-conditioning, kitchenettes (equipped with necessary amenities to prepare meals in the apartment in the evenings), room keeping once a week, and free internet access.
Those participants who wish to include accommodation along with tuition fees are to indicate this upon completing the online programme application. Invoicing for tuition fees and accommodation will be calculated accordingly.
Our programme staff will ensure reservations at the recommended residences only, from check-in the Sunday before the programme begins, through check-out Sunday after the programme concludes.
Participants who wish to extend their stay beyond the dates linked to the programme are to correspond with the residence directly after the initial reservation is confirmed and make financial arrangements individually.
Those participants who wish to find housing on their own may do so, however participants are required to ensure their own arrival to the FERRANDI Paris & Kedge campuses without assistance from programme staff, and would need to coordinate to meet at other rendezvous points during the programme.
To provide cost estimates for other expenses linked to participation during the Summer School, please see the table below:
- Upon arrival prior to the programme’s start, transportation from Paris Charles de Gualle Airport to the Paris city-centre is approximately 9€ by public transit (RER), or 80€+ by taxi.
- At the programme’s conclusion, departing Bordeaux to return to Paris may be done by flight or train. Costs vary (approximately 200€ by train if booked significantly in advance – please contact SNCF for more information)
- Participants may also wish to travel to other destinations from Bordeaux after the programme concludes, which is easily manageable as Bordeaux is well connected to several major European cities by rail and air.
- When staying in the recommended aparthotels, students can cook at home for very little cost.
- Going out, a rough estimate would be: 6-10€ pp for Breakfast, 10-20€ for Lunch, and 15-30€ for Dinner
- To check visa requirements and costs, please Click Here