Admission and funding
For french or international students. Maximum age : 26
- Academic records :
- international bachelor
- Bac+3,(with a minimum of 2 years of higher studies spent out of France)
- 2 letters of recommendation,
- English tests for non-native English speaking students (compulsory):
- TOEFL > 550 / TOEIC > 785 / IBT > 80 / IELTS > 6
- GMAT or TAGE MAGE > 220 for French native speakers (compulsory),
- A copy of your passport
- €120 registration fee. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
- 4 questions of motivation :
- Why are you applying for this programme ?
- What is your career plan ?
- Do you have a job expérience connected to this programme ?
- Personnaly, what do you expect from the programme ?
Skype (or on campus) interview for selected candidates
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply online at join.kedgebs.com
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
International bachelor's degree
International Bachelor's degree - 4 years
Admission on record
€ / year 12500
At KEDGE Business School, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects due funding concerns.
Which is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically to help international students.
4 types of scholarships are available:
- Early Bird waiver
- Distinction scholarship
- Achievement scholarship
- Outstanding student trophy
ON THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR, MORE THAN 50% OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE SCHOLARSHIPS.