TRACK “INTRAPRENEURS”: A LIVE IN-COMPANY CASE STUDY BASED ON A CORPORATE CONSULTANCY PROJECT
The MSc programme uses inductive learning. Therefore, students work on a real business case over the duration of their studies.
- The live in-company case study is a real corporate consultancy project which will focus on challenges faced by companies such as implementing a new strategy, strategic management, company’s transformation, how to diversify by innovation, etc.
- Students will get involved in hands-on projects to solve complex business issues where only collective intelligence will enable them to co-build solutions to solve the case using a cross-disciplinary approach.
TRACK “ENTREPRENEURS”: CREATING A START-UP
This option will give you the opportunity to create with the concept of a “Start-up studio”:
- from an idea, how to launch a start-up with dedicated support and advice from experts, investors…using Kedge Entrepreneurship facilities: incubators, learning labs, developing your network with other startuppers and investors, company leaders
- from a “wish”, how to co-pilot the creation of a start-up, work with others startuppers.
INDUCTIVE LEARNING, TRAINING AS A SERVICE (TAAS)
The MSc programme uses a flipped classroom pedagogy:
- knowledge is delivered online (distance learning),
- know-how and soft skills are validated by hands-on experience working in group projects throughout the year.
Students have access to online training modules as a digital support to the in-company live case (training as a service concept). Learning platforms facilitate online support for advice at any time, and according to student individual needs. Moreover, this service offers an inductive teaching method encouraging students to be active and to seek out information.
THE HACKATHON, OPEN INNOVATION CHALLENGE
To solve a real business case, the one-month hackathon will gather in a competition internal and external students with different backgrounds: engineers, managers, designers, business executives etc. with the objective of building cross-disciplinary teams, thinking differently and out-of-the-box, and working connected with a different environment.
A STUDY TRIP
A one-week study trip is included in the training. The latter will take place either in Silicon Valley or in Israel (the decision will be taken at the start of the school year by the program's steering committee). This study trip will allow you to discover startups and innovative companies in total immersion in their environment.
Several other study trip options will be proposed, with objective to go beyond the frame of reference and benchmark good practices in terms of innovation or entrepreneurship.
For example: As a partner, visit the Technion Scientific Division, or visit Station F in Paris, or visit the Airbus Bizlab.
High-level experts or business leaders will give lectures on specific topics to share their experience and expertise: digital, ethics and moral, health and IOT, the impact of new technologies on leadership, agile innovation, start-ups or family business success stories …etc
Access to Kedge Entrepreneurship services
- Once graduated, free access to our premises dedicated to entrepreneurship on our different campuses: Paris: 500 m² / Marseille: 950 m² / Bordeaux: 400 m² / Toulon: 50 m²
- Free access to the Google, AWS, IBM or Microsoft cloud and 90% discount on the professional Hubspot offer
- Free memberships to French Tech Marseille / Bordeaux and to France Digitale
- Participation in numerous competitions with funding / rewards:
Coup de Pouce Le Roch (competition prize)
Msc Startup Challenge Carasso (competition endowment)
Kedge Business Angels Carasso Prize (competition prize)
KEDGE Foundation grants (on selection)
Pro Act Entrepreneurs Carasso (competition grant)
- Invitations / Free Stands on numerous events and fairs dedicated to entrepreneurship:
Place + Shared stand at the Salon des Entrepreneurs Marseille / Paris
Stand Le Phare Marseille
Viva Tech Invitation
France Digital Day Invitation
Invitation France is Ai
Entrance + Stand Delta Festival
Summer Festival Invitation
Bpi France Inno Generation
- Team building: Evenings / Networks / Afterworks
Access to Kedge Entrepreneurship networks (LinkedIn, Alumni, Clubs)
Job board / student internship access
Corporate partners: connecting corporate partners
- Access to workshops / conferences (thirty per year) organized by KEDGE:
Sandra Legrand (Yapuka)
Romain Vidal (Cap Horn Invest)
Benjamin Bitton (2CFinance)
Benajmin Rosso (Numa Avocat)
Funding Officer (Bpi)
Portrait KEDGE Newsletter (target 1,300 people)
Press relations :
Portraits Les Echos Entrepreneurs Fair (on selection)
Challenge Ranking (on selection)
Portraits Made In Marseille (on selection)
Portraits La Provence (on selection)
The Students (on selection)