During the second half of the two-years-MSC-track, you have the opportunity to go from 4 to 6 months as an exchange student in the month of January.
During this semester abroad, you will validate the equivalent of 30 ECTS credits of business courses.
The benefits of this stay in university partners:
- Soak a different culture
- Adapting to a different teaching method
- Develop open-mindedness and ability to adapt
- Gain a global perspective
- Improve or learn a new language
- Create an international network
Choosing your partner university is a professional, not tourist choice.
- Applications open: mid-September 2017
- Applications closed: early October 2017
- International Commission: mid-October 2017
- Official letter of commitment: end November 2017
The list of presented universities may be subject to change.