MSc in Wine and Hospitality Management
SEMESTER 1 TO 3
Combining in-classroom and online learning (approx. 30% online).
FOUNDATIONS IN WINE & HOSPITALITY
- Wine culture – including WSET Level 3
- The economics of Hotels, Restaurants and Wine
EXCELLENCE IN WINE & HOSPITALITY
- Sommellerie & Cellar Management
- Current trends in the Hospitality industry
- Wine market & business
- Finance for hospitality leaders
LEADING MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN WINE & HOSPITALITY
- Strategic Marketing in wine & hospitality
- Valuation & Investment decisions
- Revenue management and Asset management
CREATING VALUE IN WINE & HOSPITALITY
- Entrepreneurship & Event management
- Project & Business Management
STUDY TRIPS & FIELD VISITS
Major wine regions, restaurants and hotels across France, Switzerland, and Italy.
The thesis is a research project, conducted with the support of an academic supervisor. The written report and its oral presentation contribute to one third of the final grade to obtain the MSc degree.