ADMISSION & FUNDING
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
You need to connect on join.kedgebs.com
We’ll get back to you within 15 days maximum
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- TOEFL IBT ≥ 90 / TOEIC ≥ 780 / IELTS ≥ 6.5 or equivalent
Except for students who have studied in English abroad (at least 2 years)
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
NOT MANDATORY - Other documents
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- Professional certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
2. SKYPE INTERVIEW
Selection sessions for our Msc Wine & Spirits Management programme will take place for admissible candidates from 17 January to 19 July 2018, either on our Bordeaux campus or by Skype.
Admissible candidates will receive a mail enabling them to choose a date for the selection tests, to be taken either on our campus, or by Skype.
Candidates will be assessed thanks to :
- A 10-minute quizz (30 questions), assessing their knowlegde of wine and spirits
- A 30-minute interview in front of a jury of 2 persons (one of them being a member of the Wine & Spirits Academy).
During the interview, candidates will have 5 minutes to discuss a current or general topic of interest (candidates will receive the topic by email the day before), with no visual aid for the jury (candidates may dispose of any supports beside themselves). The candidates’ capacity to answer the question in a synthetic and methodical manner, as well as their capacity to defend their personal views will be assessed.
During the remaining time of the interview, the jury will evaluate the candidates’ motivation to apply to our programme, the relevance of their choice in relation with their professional project, and their personality.
How to succeed in a Skype interview ?
To help you, we suggest that you refer to the guide below How to succeed in a Skype interview ?
IMPORTANT: Apply as soon as possible because of the visa procedure.
The admission is made on your file examination + skype interview.
After the selection tests :
Within 3 days after the interview, candidates will be declared admitted, refused, or placed on a waiting list.
For candidates placed on a waiting list, admission or refusal will be declared withing 4 to 6 weeks after the interview, upon the exmination of their file by an admission commission. Commissions will be held in February, April, June and July.
MSc in 1 academic year
International Bachelor's degree - 4 years
Admission on record
Master of Science
Candidates with a 3-year Bachelor's degree and an "excellent" academic profile may apply directly to the MSc programme in 1 year. For more details, please contact Isabelle Dartigues.
MSc in 2 years
Admission on record
Master of Science
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding concerns. That is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically to help international students. 4 types of scholarships are available:
|- Early Bird waiver||- Distinction scholarship|
|- Achievement scholarship||- Outstanding student trophy|
ON THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR, MORE THAN 50% OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE SCHOLARSHIPS.