KEDGE is available to help organize your reservation at the recommended "apart-hotel" in the city-centre of talence, just around the corner from the kedge campus and on a direct tram line to downtown bordeaux.
The Kedge Bordeaux campus is located adjacent to the University of Bordeaux complex in ‘Talence’, less than 15 minutes by tram from the Bordeaux city-centre.
We recommend that students select to stay in the Ténéo Apart-Hotel located in Talence.
Prices per student and per night are as follows:
- Shared-Room Accommodation (Twin): 30€ pp/per night (breakfast incl.)
- Shared-Room Accommodation (Triple): 23€ pp/per night (breakfast incl.)
- Single Accommodation: 50€ pp/per night (breakfast not incl.)
This Apart-Hotel is a privately operated residence providing affordable and comfortable studios for 1 to 3 persons, equipped with private bathroom, kitchen, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and weekly housekeeping, ideal for participants in our short-term programmes.
While KEDGE Business School does not own/operate the residence, our staff are available to help facilitate your reservations at Ténéo at no charge. All payments are made directly to the residence, which will send guests their reservation confirmations.
Those participants who request KEDGE to help ensure their reservation at the recommended residence, and/or help to find a roommate during their programme, are asked to complete an online housing questionnaire. Kedge will help make reservations from check-in the Sunday before the programme begins, through check-out Saturday after the programme concludes. Participants who wish to extend their stay beyond the dates linked to the programme are to correspond with the residence directly after the initial reservation is confirmed.
For those who request a roommate, KEDGE will do its best to match same-sex students with other programme participants.
OTHER HOUSING OPTIONS
Some students may wish to find other housing on their own. This is allowed, however participants are required to ensure their own reservations and arrival to the Kedge campus without assistance from student volunteers, and coordinate to meet at other rendezvous points during the programme.
This residence is located in central Bordeaux, is a bit more expensive and students will need to plan on additional travel time to and from the KEDGE Business School campus.
Preferential rates are given to Kedge Summer School participants at this residence and the approximate cost per student and per night is as follows:
- Shared-Room Accommodation: 40€ pp/per night (breakfast not incl.).
- Single Accommodation: 80€ pp/per night (breakfast not incl.).
To provide cost estimates for other expenses linked to participation during the Summer School, please see the table below:
- High speed train (TGV) from Bordeaux – Paris: Approximately 200€ pp for a round trip ticket when booked sufficiently in advance. (contact SNCF for more information)
- Local transportation (Bus, Tram, bicycles): 14€ per week
- When staying in the recommended “apart-hotel”, students can cook at home for very little cost.
- Going out, a rough estimate would be: 6-10€ pp for Breakfast, 8-10€ for Lunch, and 10-20€ for Dinner
- To check visa requirements and costs, please Click Here
- Side Excursions
- This is entirely dependent on what the student chooses to do…
- Bordeaux is well connected via airport and rail, including low cost airlines flying directly to major European cities.
- In our experience, students coming from abroad often spend their weekends visiting Barcelona, Geneva, Munich, Amsterdam, Lisbon, London…
- Students may opt for travelers hostels (approx. 15€ per night) or hotels, AirBnB, etc.