ADMISSION & FUNDING
Studies level – required diploma:
- For the students entering in preparatory year (first year of master), degree level diploma required or equivalent 180 ECTS score
- For the students entering in specialized year (second year of master), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score. On exemption for the students owner of a degree level or an equivalent with a high quality of studying or professional experience which garantee the excellence of the educational experience.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
Please apply online on join.kedgebs.com
We will get back to you within a maximum of 15 working days
• Academic records / CV
• Scanned copy of your passport
• Highest degree certification
• Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
• TOEFL ≥ 550 / IBT ≥ 90 / TOEIC ≥ 780 / IELTS ≥ 6.5 or equivalent
Except for students who have studied in English (at least 2 years)
• 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
These documents are not necessary for your application, but can help to support your application
• Other degrees
• Recommendation/cover letter
• University/school certificate
• GMAT/GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
2. SKYPE INTERVIEW
This is a 30-minute Skype interview for all applicants regardless of their nationality or location. A written file has to be prepared before the interview (it will be sent to you by email). Applicants will have to send it back to the Admission Team prior to the interview. As soon as your application file is registered, you will receive an email from KEDGE to organise your interview.
IMPORTANT: we recommend that you apply as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to apply for your visa on time.
Applicants will be judged on their application file and their interview.
Admissions’s schedule :
Selection period for the next school year 2018 will be from october to july. The applications form and interviews will be planified one by one to give a feedback to the candidates as soon as possible. The admissions results for the complete files and interviews will be communicate by email in 5 working days and the applicants will be invited to pass a skype session within 15 days. The admissions results will be given next. The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year. We encourage to apply during the selection period.
MSc in 1 year
International Bachelor's degree - 4 yearsBachelor's degree
Admission on record
18 months - Master of Science (MSc)
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding concerns. That is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically to help international students. 4 types of scholarships are available:
|- Early Bird waiver||- Distinction scholarship|
|- Achievement scholarship||- Outstanding student trophy|
FOR THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR, MORE THAN 50% OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE SCHOLARSHIPS.