ADMISSION / FUNDING
Studies level – required diploma:
- For the students entering in pathway course (long track), degree level diploma required or equivalent 180 ECTS score
- For the students entering in specialisation course (short track), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score. On exemption for the students owner of a degree level or an equivalent with a high quality of studying or professional experience which garantee the excellence of the educational experience.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
You need to connect on join.kedge.edu
We’ll get back to you within 15 days maximum
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- Level of English required for admission to specialisation course: TOEIC 780 / IELTS 6 / IBT 85 (Applicants with at least one year of study or professional experience in an English-speaking country are exempt). Providing a score of English is not mandatory to apply for the MSc pathway course. An official proof of English level will however be required to progress to the 2nd year of the MSc course.
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
NOT MANDATORY - Other documents
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
2. SKYPE INTERVIEW
Accessible to eligible candidates only, the motivational interview is conducted via Skype for 30 minutes with a representative of the program. As a job interview, it aims to understand the candidate's motivations, their knowledge of the program and to judge the adequacy between their professional project and the program topics.
IMPORTANT: we recommend that you apply as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to apply for your visa on time.
Admissions’s schedule :
Selection period for the next school year 2020 will be from october to july. The applications form and interviews will be planified one by one to give a feedback to the candidates as soon as possible. The admissions results for the complete files and interviews will be communicate by email in 5 working days and the applicants will be invited to pass a skype session within 15 days. The admissions results will be given next. The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year. We encourage to apply during the selection period.
International Bachelor's degree - 4 years
Admission on record
3 academic semesters - Master of Science (MSc)
Bachelor's degree - 3 years
Admission on record
5 academic semesters - Master of Science (MSc)
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems. This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically at helping international students:
- 10% Early Bird discount for non-French candidates until Feb. 29, 2020.
- Achievement Scholarship of 2,000€ and Excellence Scholarship of 4,000€ for non-French candidates.
45% of our international students were granted a KEDGE scholarship in 2019.