Kedge BS Marseilles' movie buff association organises movie debates and lets students get involved in tasks like critical write-ups for its website and magazine, participating in the Cannes Film Festival, producing short films and organising the Coeur Métrage charity short-film festival. Cinémars also provides special rates on the best cinema releases all throughout the year, previews and movie nights (two apartments, two films creating two atmospheres in one night).
Chair: Lucas Rautureau - CONTACT LUCAS RAUTUREAU
MedinMode is a luxury and fashion-related events association.
The association is divided into different divisions:
- The professional division which helps support Marseilles' young designers through private sales, a young designers' competition and conferences on careers in fashion and luxury.
- The events division which organise various events like the apéro-trocs clothes swaps event, fashion shows and Fashion Day at the school.
- The design division which makes outfits for the Trophées de la Mode competition and DIY workshops.
- The beauty division which organises beauty and cosmetics-related events like Nail Day, Afterwork Beauty and Box beauté.
- The partnerships, communication and webmaster divisions.
Chair: Marine Loupias - CONTACT MARINE LOUPIAS
The association specialises in cultural entertainment events. It puts the school's talent (comedians, magicians, etc.) in contact with professionals who can help them perform.
Each year at KEDGE BS Xscape organises a major event called the Festival du Rire (Comedy Festival) and enables students to attend the Marrakesh Comedy Festival.
Chair: Claire Roussel - Tel.: + 33 (0)6 23 03 41 25 - CONTACT CLAIRE ROUSSEL