At KEDGE Business School, we believe that funding issues should not prevent students from accessing the higher education of their choice abroad. We are fully aware that a higher education diploma requires a strong motivation as well as personal and financial commitments. To help you apply for your dream programme and get your career off to a successful start, the school offers a series of scholarships to ambitious and talented international students from all over the world.
How to get a scholarship in France?
Do you have a study project in France? We are eager to give students this opportunity and allow them to receive high standard business education. Our doors are always open to those who wish to study and discover the world of educational excellence in France's major cities: Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille and Toulon. Hence, we provide international applicants with a range of exclusive financial support choices tailored to multiple criteria.
International students may also benefit from other scholarships offered and funded by their home country. To find out more about the grants available to foreign applicants in France, see the Campus Bourses tool. It identifies all the financial aid offered by French and foreign governments, local authorities, companies, foundations and higher education institutions. Filter your search by nationality, field of study and level of study to find scholarships that match your profile.
Who can apply for KEDGE scholarships?
Only non-French (foreign) students applying for our International BBA, Specialised MSc or Master in Management Grande Ecole are eligible. Exchange students from other schools and universities abroad cannot apply for this financial aid.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters is a study programme that provides grants to the best students in the world, for one or two years, in any field of study. To benefit from it, the candidates must get their Master’s degree in at least two countries participating in the programme.
Erasmus+ is the EU's project to support education, training, youth, and sport in Europe. Every year, it offers international students the possibility to benefit from a mobility grant.
Exclusive KEDGE scholarships
These financial plans are aimed at international students only.
KEDGE offers a scholarship for international applicants who need financial assistance/support to finance their studies.
KEDGE offers a scholarship for registered candidates in full-time initial training, who need financial assistance/support. It is allocated on social criteria only. Applicants must be permanently enrolled at KEDGE, full-time, on the Marseille, Talence, Toulon and Paris campuses. They must pay their tuition fees during the year and not be undergoing a gap year. If you are eligible, a call for applications will be sent to you by e-mail when you register, with instructions for completing the online application form and submitting supporting documents.
High-achieving students can seek this merit scholarship, awarded for academic excellence and recognized extracurricular involvement, leadership, and community dedication. They must submit a motivation letter and proof of past academic accomplishments along with their application.
Eligibility will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Ranked in the top 10% of their high school/university class
- and/or showed remarkable curricular achievements in their past institutions (GPA= or >75% or equivalent)
- and/ or showed good performance in institutions recognised as Elite (inter)nationally (GPA= or >65% or equivalent)
- and applied for the scholarship by submitting a personal, convincing and KEDGE-oriented statement of purpose during the application process
The merit-based grants are non-cumulative (i. e. only one merit grant can be allocated per student) but can be combined with the Early Bird discount..
Early applications will receive an early bird discount in tuition fees, allowing for a 10% reduction until November 30th, and a 5% reduction until February 29th.
Allowing for on-campus diversity, this scholarship is specifically intended for students hailing from a range of international, cultural, or social backgrounds.
Partner Scholarships are designed for applicants joining the school via a “pathway agreement” with a partner institution.
It is available for students from the United States of America, who hold a degree from a US university and wish to join the ISLI MSc programme. This grant is awarded in the memory of Kirsten Hoey, a talented alumnus of the ISLI. Each year, a selected number of American students with excellent academic records will receive a 50% discount on their tuition fees. To apply for this grant at KEDGE Business School, students will be required to submit an online motivation letter, which will be examined by Kirsten HOEY’s family and the MSc Director.
The Kristen Hoey Scholarships cannot be combined with any other financial aid.
Alumni scholarship for alumni wishing to pursue further education at the school.
International scholarships to study in France
International students at KEDGE Business School can benefit from various grants offered and funded by their countries. Explore possible student grant options by area:
- Charpak Scholarship (India)
- French Embassy in Indonesia Scholarships (Indonesia)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Human Resources Scholarships (Mauritius)
- French Embassy in Mauritius Scholarships
- French Embassy in Korea Scholarships (South Korea)
- Joseph Fourier Scholarship (Taiwan)
- Franco-Thai Scholarships (Thailand)
- Franco-Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship (Vietnam)
- Renault Scholarships (Marocco, Brasil; South Korea; India; Iran; Japan; Romania; Russia)
- Georgian / French Embassies Scholarships (Georgia)
- French Embassy in Afghanistan Scholarships (Afghanistan)
- TOTAL Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Iran Scholarships (Iran)
- French Embassy in Ouzbekistan Scholarships (Ouzbekistan)
- Mod'Art Scholarship (Canada; United-States; Finland; Norway; Russia; Sweden)
- Campus France Denmark Scholarships (Denmark)
- Bolachak Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Abai-Verne Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Huygens Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Prins Bernhard Scholarship (Netherlands)
- VSBfonds Beurs Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Ankers Legat Scholarship (Norway)
- Kuwait Government Scholarships (Kuweit)
- Total/Quai d'Orsay Scholarship (United Arab Emirates)
This funding solution is available for international graduate students. The loans can cover up to 80% of their studies' cost, depending on their individual eligibility. It is available for applicants of the following programmes: MSc Audit & Performance Management*, MSc Corporate Finance, MSc Banking & Finance, MSc International Business, MSc Global Supply Chain Management, MSc International Trade and Logistics, MSc MAI - International Purchasing and Innovation Management, MSc Sustainable Finance.
*Partly taught in French