The MSc in Wine & Hospitality Management is delivered by the Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) and the KEDGE Wine & Spirits Academy, two leading schools, recognized in their respective fields by international professionals of the Wine & Hospitality Industries.
Experience the world of wine & hospitality
“Wine and hospitality are closely linked. This Master of Science brings together the experience and the know-how of two leading schools in their respective fields. With École Hôtelière de Lausanne, through this joint program, we are shaping future wine & hospitality decision makers and trend-setters. We want our students to think forward, to be innovative, and to understand the key success factors in the current market. In Paris, in Lausanne, in hotels, restaurants, or in the vineyards, through the courses and during the trips and field visits, we will develop your management skills and your strategic vision. We will help you become more knowledgeable, authoritative, openminded, and responsible.”
Master of Wine, Director KEDGE Wine & Spirits Academy
“Young graduates and professionals will be able to gain a unique strategic edge in the Wine & Hospitality business through this program, acquiring knowledge from both the best hospitality management school and a leading Wine management institution. We are extremely happy to partner with KEDGE Business School, as it reflects our commitment to continuously offer the world’s best education through innovative learning solutions. EHL and KEDGE are both global leaders in their respective fields, share the same values of excellence and are aligned in their vision of how to prepare the leaders of tomorrow.”
PHD HDR, École Hôtelière de Lausanne
Full Professor in Strategic Management
Associate Dean Graduate Programs
Why choose this programme?
Two internationally renowned schools
- École Hôtelière de Lausanne is ranked n°1 University in the world for Hospitality and Leisure management, QS University Ranking 2019 for employer reputation and academic quality. 1 Michelin Star
for the berceau des sens, EHL’s training restaurant, also rated 16/20 in the Gault&Millau 2019.
- The KEDGE Wine & Spirits Academy is based in Bordeaux, worldwide capital of wine. Created in 2011, it’s the KEDGE Centre of excellence in wine. Our students benefit from our wide network, from our experienced education team, and our researchers. We also welcome in our programs figures of the industry, including some of the best sommeliers of the worlds, highly reputed wine producers and Masters of Wine.
Visit wine producers and negociants, sommeliers, hotel and restaurant managers, and travel in wine producing regions.
Live on three campuses
- Paris, Lausanne and Bordeaux
- Close to leading French, Swiss and Italian vineyards, international hotels, and gastronomic restaurants
Learning by doing
With the ongoing link between students, lecturers and companies, students actively participate in their own training.
Get involved in a wine and hospitality management project
- A full time 6-month internship
- A research project –the thesis– dealing with a concrete business issue
Gain access to our network of parteners and educators
- The team of researchers and lecturers of KEDGE Wine & Spirits Academy and EHL
- Masters of Wine
- Key players of the Wine & Hospitality industry
- WSET Level 3
- Internationally recognized Wine & Hospitality companies welcoming our interns
An international programme, a global vision
- All courses taught in English
- Course materials covering all the key wine & hospitality markets and vineyards around the world
Gain managerial, commercial and technical skills in the Wine & Hospitality industries:
- Wine & Hospitality Economics and Wine & Hospitality markets,
- Wine & Hospitality Marketing,
- Managing & negotiating with distributors,
- Investment strategies,
- Financial Analysis,
- Strategic Management.
Wine & Hospitality knowledge
Gain a valuable understanding of Wine and obtain the world famous WSET®. Level 3 Award in Wines.
With some of the best sommeliers of the world understand the added value of sommellerie, the economic management of a wine list and a wine cellar.