As an undergraduate student, you have 2 options:
IBBA (International Bachelor in Business Administration)
A 4-year bachelor’s degree offering students a minimum of 2 years spent abroad and a year of professional experience. 2 options are available for admission:
- Entry in year 1 after your final year studying for a High School Certificate
- Entry in year 3 after completion of 2 years of higher education at university or college.
The ideal profile would have a vocation for international business, a good level of English and a 2nd foreign language.
Master in Management (Grande Ecole)
A 2-year Master’s degree designed around three key components of KEDGE’s key strategy: entrepreneurship, tech management and common good. You can integrate the course after a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of higher studies spent outside France.
As a Postgraduate student, you have the following options:
Master of Science (MSc)
Our specialised postgraduate Master of Science programmes are courses fully taught in English and open to international students. There are 2 options to enrol depending on your higher education level:
Short Track: If you hold a 4-year Bachelor’s degree (Bac+4 - equivalent to 240 ECTS credits), you can apply to the short track MSc.
Long Track: If you hold a 3-year Bachelor’s degree education (Bac+3 – equivalent to 180 ECTS credits), you can apply to the long track MSc.
There is a minimum English language requirement for admission. The level for each of the tests accepted are 785 for TOEIC, 4.5 for IELTS and 60 for the TOEFL IBT. Candidates who have spent at least a year is an English-speaking country are exempt.
Steps for admission and application process:
- Complete the online application form starting by creating an account. You will be prompted to pay a non-refundable 120€ registration fee.
- Submit your application form.
- Await our response. It will be reviewed by the KEDGE admission team within 10 days.
- Pay the application fees
KEDGE PhD Programme (Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration) offers scholars the opportunity to become future faculty members in leading international business schools and universities. During their study, PhD students undertake research projects leading to academic publications. The course normally lasts three to four years of full-time study and consists of two phases: time dedicated to the completion of doctoral studies and time dedicated to providing teaching and research support. A Master’s degree is expected in order to apply as well as full English proficiency. In addition, candidates will be selected on the basis of their CVs, academic references, and interviews with their potential supervisor.
KEDGE offers several short-term programmes in specific fields:
- Summer schools (From June 20th to 15th July): You have the choice between the Digital Summer School offering flexible programmes that allows you to follow different thematic packages and the International KEDGE Summer School in the campuses of Bordeaux, Paris or Marseille offering you the opportunity to build your own programme according to your interests, needs, timing and budget.
- Winter school (from January 10-21): An immersive programme dedicated to Technologies, Management and Innovation over the course of a 2-week period. You can take 1 course or both as part of our package. This is an online led class divided between asynchronous and synchronous sessions.
- Faculty-led international programmes: KEDGE is available to offer a tailor-made programme specifically designed to meet the needs of your institution/university/college. We are here to make your international programme a reality.
Eligible participants and requirements: Highly motivated and open-minded Bachelor or Master level students in good academic standing with a sufficient level of English.
Applications can be done from our dedicated platform
You can also download our questionnaire and email us for more details, questions or support:
KEDGE Business School is pleased to welcome more than 1000 international students every year. We welcome both Bachelor and Master students into different programmes.
Applying for one of the courses:
The partner institutions can nominate their students on our nomination website. Once nominated by their home institutions, applicants need to apply via our online application and follow the step-by-step instructions.
Required documents and prerequisites:
- Copy of passport (non-European students) or a national identity card (EU students only) valid for the whole length of their stay.
- Official university transcripts in French and English (document provided by KEDGE and filled out by the Home Institution).
- There is a minimum English language requirement for admission. The level for each of the tests accepted are 785 for TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication), 6 for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and 79 for the TOEFL IBT (The Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- For students willing to take courses taught in French, a proof of their French level is required (document provided by KEDGE and filled out by the Home institution).
- there is no visa required for European students
- Non-European students from the following countries must apply for a French student visa at campus France: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mexico, Peru, Republic of the Democratic Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam.
- Non-European students from other countries need to contact their closest French Consulate or Embassy to find out their own specific requirements.
For a place in our exchange student programmes, please complete the application form
Any questions about your application, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +33 5 56 84 63 17 for the Bordeaux campus and +33 4 91 82 779 78 for the Marseille Campus.
Selection period will run from October 2021 to July 2022.
It is strongly recommended to book accommodation before arrival. Use our dedicated housing platform to help you in your search.