The Governing Bodies
Four governing bodies have been set up to oversee the Group's strategic directions and ensure responsibilities are equally distributed between the two founding schools.
The general committee (10 members)
It controls the Association's general management in applying policy and decisions, as well as the decisions adopted by the Board of Directors and the General Assembly. It helps the Board of Directors define the general policy.
The Board of Directors (16 members)
It defines and puts forward the association's general policy. It oversees its application and implementation. It establishes the association's provisional budget and monitors its execution.
The General Assembly (31 members)
It approves the end-of-year financial statements, allocates the profit, gives the discharge for their management to the administrators, and approves the association's general policy.
Four special committees
Audit Committee, Appointment and Ethics Committee, Remuneration Committee, Investments and Purchasing Committee.
The Executive Committee steers the School and is responsible for the deployment of the strategic plan. It is composed of:
- General Director
- Director of Administration and Finance, and of the Marseille campus
- Director of Programmes
- Director of Marketing, Business Development and Public Affairs
- Associate Dean of Faculty
- Associate Dean of Research
- Director of Human Relations and of the Bordeaux campus
- Director of Executive Education
- Director of Corporate Relations and Entrepreneurship
- Director of International Operations and Relations
- Director of Digital and Organization
- General Secretary