The Governing Bodies
Four governing bodies have been set up to oversee the Group's strategic directions and ensure responsibilities are equally distributed between the two founding schools.
The general committee (16 members)
It controls the Association's general management in applying policy and decisions, as well as the decisions adopted by the Board of Directors and the General Assembly. It helps the Board of Directors define the general policy.
The Board of Directors (21 members)
It defines and puts forward the association's general policy. It oversees its application and implementation. It establishes the association's provisional budget and monitors its execution.
The General Assembly (37 members)
It approves the end-of-year financial statements, allocates the profit, gives the discharge for their management to the administrators, and approves the association's general policy.
Five special committees
- Audit Committee
- Appointment and Ethics Committee
- Remuneration Committee
- Investments and Purchasing Committee
- Strategic comittee.
Alexandre de Navailles was appointed General Manager of the group on 1 July 2020. He is assisted by Anil Benard-Dendé as Deputy General Manager in charge of "transformation". He ensures the steering of the school and the deployment of the strategic plan with the members of its management committee, made up of :
- Associate Dean of Research & Faculty : Vincent Mangematin
- Director of Administration and Finance : Pascale Gefflot
- Director of Human Relations : Christophe Herrmann
- Director of Executive Education : Jean-Luc Faye
- Director of Corporate Relations and Entrepreneurship : Christophe Mouysset
- Director of Digital and Organization : Régis Bettini