The Governing Bodies
Four governing bodies have been set up to oversee the Group's strategic directions and ensure responsibilities are equally distributed between the two founding schools.
The general committee (16 members)
It controls the Association's general management in applying policy and decisions, as well as the decisions adopted by the Board of Directors and the General Assembly. It helps the Board of Directors define the general policy.
The Board of Directors (21 members)
It defines and puts forward the association's general policy. It oversees its application and implementation. It establishes the association's provisional budget and monitors its execution.
The General Assembly (37 members)
It approves the end-of-year financial statements, allocates the profit, gives the discharge for their management to the administrators, and approves the association's general policy.
Four special committees
Audit Committee, Appointment and Ethics Committee, Remuneration Committee, Investments and Purchasing Committee.
The Executive Committee steers the School and is responsible for the deployment of the strategic plan. It is composed of:
- General Director : Alexandre de Navailles
- Director of Administration and Finance, and of the Marseille campus : Pascale Gefflot
- Director of Programmes & International Operations and Relations : Pascal Vidal
- Director of Marketing : Jean-Luc Faye
- Associate Dean of Research & Faculty : Vincent Mangematin
- Director of Human Relations : Christophe Herrmann
- Director of Executive Education : Jean-Luc Faye
- Director of Corporate Relations and Entrepreneurship : Christophe Mouysset
- Director of Digital and Organization : Régis Bettini
- General Secretary and Director of the Bordeaux Campus : Céline Claverie