PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AT KEDGE
The main aim of the Be-U scheme is to guide students in developing and enhancing their soft skills making them more employable.
All along their scholarship, Be-U accompany them around 3 key points:
- To be: Self awareness, building a tailor-made student journey.
- To live: Putting skills into practice via workshops, coaching, in-company experiences.
- To become: Building and launching their professional project.
The Be-U educational scheme is centred around 3 main concepts:
- The Career Centre
- Designs and coordinates courses and workshops around self-knowledge, the student's professional goals, leadership skills and tools needed to be effective in the search for internships.
- Offers individual coaching.
- Participates in recruitment events between businesses / recruiters and students: such as MyWay Days, forum entreprises and job dating.
- The Learning By Doing Service
- Coordinates the associative life of the school and supervises the Pro-Acts projects.
- Allows students to practice their soft skills through real life, structured and ambitious projets (for a duration of 4 months minimum to the total duration of the scholarship).
- students are supported by a team of academic coaches: from the project proposal, definition of objectives, follow-up to the final evaluation.
- The Programmes
- They develop a range of courses and personalised journeys.
- They help students with the personnalisation of their learning journey via pedagogical meetings: specialised choices, double diplomas, etc...
Backbone of education, the Be-U scheme is a necessary prerequisite for obtaining a degree with the support of the Career Centre and the validation of a Pro-Act project.