The “Bienvenue en France” label
As a holder of this quality label, KEDGE is part of a select list of 57 higher education establishments including just 11 management schools. The label recognises the actions undertaken by the school concerning hospitality, wellness and support for foreign students. KEDGE is committing to a continuous quality improvement process with this in mind.
Issued for 4 years, the label gives the establishments in possession of it better visibility in the eyes of foreign students and through all of Campus France’s communication networks.
The label is awarded based on 20 criteria divided into 5 categories:
- The quality and accessibility of information
- The quality and accessibility of welcome procedures
- Accessibility and support for students
- Accommodation and quality of life on campus
- The quality of post-graduate support
KEDGE has always considered hospitality and service for students as being central aspects of its strategy, especially in terms of the international students we welcome and hope to continue welcoming under the best possible conditions