- Over 23,000 books (spread over the three campuses)
- As well as 29,000 e-books (Scholarvox by Cyberlibris, Cairn and DawsonEra)
- Access to over 23,000 online full-text periodicals (daily newspapers, magazines, reviews) via our databases
- More than 160 subscriptions to hard copies of French and international periodicals (spread over the three campuses)
- 600 DVDs
- An assigned helper in literature searches.
- Literature search training sessions (classroom training, or distance/e-learning) with a specialized librarian.
- Access to a range of online data (Delphes, Business Source Complete, Factiva, Scholarvox, Xerfi, etc.) and the latest daily press releases from France and abroad (multi-support)
- A 24h news channel
- Computer workstations dedicated to literature searches (with or without an internet connection)
- A document purchasing and lending service.
- Entertainment provided all year round
THE HUB ON THE MARSEILLE LUMINY CAMPUS
The Hub is a third innovative and connected place which offers spaces for group work, discovery, and creation. Everyone can come here and produce videos (in the ‘vidéomathon’), print A0-size posters or discover 3D printing (in the Digital Workshop), listen to conferences and take part in yoga sessions (with the Wellness scheme), create their own business (with the Business Nursery), or simply sit and read a book with a cup of coffee (in the Columbus Café).
This achievement has also enabled Kedge BS to win the prize awarded by “France Entreprise Digital” for the greatest digital transformation in 2015, which highlights and rewards projects that are undertaken in both public and private companies which best reflect the values of innovation and transformation across three categories: “Best Start-Up Project”, “Best Transformation” and “Overall Winner”.
The Hub is available to all students in ongoing education
THE HUB on the Marseilles Luminy Campus
THE RUCHE LIBRARY ON THE BORDEAUX CAMPUS
With a footprint of 2000m², the Ruche Library offers a true cultural space where staff and students of the school can come and borrow books, comics, DVDs, and even games. Throughout the year, the team also organises regular cultural events (‘cine break’ for example) as well as exhibitions.
There is also a wide range of services available to students and staff (press reviews, personalised training, document requests, literature searches, etc.)
La Ruche Library on The Bordeaux Campus
THE MEDIA LIBRARY ON THE TOULON CAMPUS
The Media Library offers a document library specialising in Innovation and Design. The Toulon campus effectively houses the Kedge Design School, the “learning by making” part of the group where projects grow from a model into reality, from a business plan to a market presence, from an idea into a prototype. Complete with an adjoining Innovation-lab and model workshop, the media library welcomes students, teachers and collaborators into a friendly, group work-orientated space, so that they can be inspired, learn how to use the tools, discuss projects, or even just have fun
Le Cube Library on The Toulon Campus