The KEDGE Libraries (incorporating the libraries at Bordeaux, Marseilles and Toulon) offer its users (students, professors and staffs) a number of specialist information sources that are primarily focused on innovative and technological management. It is a calm and friendly place with a group-oriented work environment.
- Over 23,000 books (spread over the three campuses).
- Over 29,000 e-books (Scholarvox by Cyberlibris, Cairn and DawsonEra).
- Access to more than 23,000 online periodicals (newspapers, magazines, reviews, journals).
- Over 160 subscriptions to French as well as international periodicals in hard copy (spread over the three campuses).
- 600 DVDs
- A documentalist, a professional, trained in documentation science and specialising in assisting researchers in their search for scientific and technical documentation.
- Literature search training sessions (classroom training, virtual training or /e-learning) with a specialised documentalist.
- Access to a wide range of online data (Delphes, Business Source Complete, Factiva, Scholarvox, Xerfi, etc.) as well as the latest daily press from France and abroad.
- A News TV channel 24/7.
- Computer workstations dedicated to literature searches (with or without an internet connection).
- A document purchasing and lending service.
- Entertainment provided all year round.
The HUB on the Marseille campus
The HUB is a unique work space that facilitates creation, collaboration and co-working. Students can produce videos (in the ‘vidéomathon’), discover 3D printing, listen to conferences, participate in yoga classes (as part of the Wellness Centre) create their own business (with the Business Nursery) or simply have coffee (in the Columbus Café) while reading the paper.
This achievement has enabled KEDGE to win the award for the best digital transformation in 2015 awarded by “France Entreprise Digital” , which rewards projects that are undertaken in both public and private companies which best reflect the values of innovation and transformation across three categories: “Best Start-Up Project”, “Best Transformation” and “Overall Winner”.
The Hub is available to all students in executive education.
The HUB on the Marseilles Luminy Campus
The RUCHE Library on the Bordeaux campus
Spread over 2000m2, the Ruche Library is a haven of knowledge. It offers a true cultural space where students and employees can borrow books, comics, DVDs or games. All year round, the team organises culturel outings (cinema, exhibitions,etc.)
There is also a wide range of services available to students and staff (press reviews, personalised training, document requests, literature searches, etc.)
The Ruche Library on The Bordeaux Campus
The CUBE on the Toulon campus
The CUBE Library offers its users (students, professors and staffs) a number of specialist information sources that are primarily focused on innovative and technological management. it is a calm and friendly environment designed to promote ideas and exchanges, to allow for inspiration, be trained in research tools, work alone or in groups or simply take a break while reading a book, play a board game or watch a movie.
The Cube on The Toulon Campus