From Bachelor to Master, MBA to Executive Education, Kedge Business School is available to build a tailor-made programme specifically designed to meet the needs of your institution.
Our offer and solutions
We design short-term programs for students from bachelor level to Master and MBA, in total immersion, that meet the needs of your institution. Benefit from the expertise of our International faculty to deliver high-quality courses in the subject of your choosing – or develop a programme co-delivered between our faculty and your own. We can help provide your institution with an added level of enrichment and diversity that only comes through international education.
We can build for you:
- A short programme that may deliver ECTS credits upon request.
- A programme focusing on a specific area, with academic courses, business and cultural visits, enhancing theoretical and practical knowledge of your students.
- A Tour de France, sending students to any or all of our campuses in Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille and Toulon.
Programs available all year long (outside holiday periods).
We offer two types of short-term programs.
- All academic content, logistic and organisational support provided by Kedge
- Credits may be awarded by the home-institution, or by Kedge.
- Kedge provides logistics and organisational support (social & cultural visits, business trips, etc.)
- Courses delivered and credits awarded by the home-institution.
Both types of programs can be conducted on site, in any of our campuses, or online. For online programs, we want to make sure students make the most of their international experience from home, which is why we provide both asynchronous and live sessions that align with the academic needs, time and pace of learning of your students, virtual company visits and/or talks from specialist of the field.
Areas of expertise
- Marketing: center of excellence
- Supply Chain: center of excellence
- CSR: center of excellence
- Food, Wine & Hospitality: center of excellence
- Finance reconsidered: center of expertise
- Health Management: center of expertise
- Creative industries & Culture: center of expertise
- Innovation & entrepreneurship : center of expertise
How to benefit from this program?
- You can first download our brochure to have a broader view of our offer.
- Then, download and fill in our questionnaire, so that we understand your specific needs, and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will then contact you directly to organise your programme, and will be in touch to answer all your questions.