The Career Centre supports the personal and professional development of all Kedge students throughout their studies.
The Career Centre teams provide you with tools, events and facilities to help you build your employability all along the way.
The original and unique personal and professional development system set up by KEDGE's Career Centre has three objectives:
- To help you get to know yourself better
- Define your professional project in line with your personality
- Build and implement this project
In addition to the workshops comprised in many educational programmes (MIM, Kedge Bachelor, EBP, and IBBA), the Career Centre supports all Kedge students in their employability through:
Throughout the year, several times a week, the Career Centre offers HR workshops; these workshops aim to help you finalise your application tools, develop your personal branding and, above all, be effective in your search for an internship.
These remote workshops have several focuses:
- "Kedge tools for my internship search / internship search methodology"
- "Tools for writing my resume/cover letter"
- "Optimising my LinkedIn profile"
- "Using my network effectively in my internship search"
- "Pitching my professional project"
These workshops are offered in French and English.
Some subjects can only be dealt with on a one-to-one basis, hence the Career Centre offers you individual support with a professional coach.
These meetings take place remotely, via Teams.
Coaching sessions can focus on the following topics:
- Refining your professional project
- Mock interviews for internships or jobs
- Structuring your search for an internship/work placement or job
- Gaining confidence / Managing emotions and stress
- Reviewing your professional project after a gap year
To participate in these courses, just contact your campus Career Centre.
Job hunt seminars
We support all students, from the start to the end of their studies, and even until their first job. At the end of their second year of Master, we offer job hunt seminars during which the current state of the job market, how to seize opportunies and to establish an action plan will be discussed.
Numerous digital tools are available: a platform to review your applications (resume, cover letter) but also plaftorms listing internships, work-study, job and VIE offers.