A personalised, experiential and multimodal pedagogy
Personalised: Each student builds their own path according to their interests, personal tastes and objectives. Throughout the programme, they will benefit from personalised support and individual coaching.
Experiential: KEDGE’s MIM is model of learning through projects and action.
Real experiences enhanced by virtual experimentation help students improve their capacity for innovation and creativity.
Multimodal: The teaching combines individual and collective classes, mixing traditional and modular materials and formats to enhance the student’s learning environment.
A minimum of 6 month-internship
Internships in France or abroad.
12 to 36 months of international experience
- 2 compulsory international experience:
- Partner university or professionnal experience (job, internship...)
- 1 to 4 semesters in China
10 MSc doable as double degrees
During the 2nd year of the Master, you can choose between 10 MSc
- KEDGE Business School is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles“ network. Rigorous audits are conducted by independent bodies in order to certify the quality of the education you will receive. This continuous improvement process reflects the high quality of the KEDGE Business School network and the strong relevance of its development programmes.
- KEDGE Business School is also certified by three major international accreditation bodies specialised in business management education : EQUIS,AACSB,AMBA.