How to get a scholarship in France?
KEDGE business school offers a range of grants to foreign students to help them finance their studies in France.
To find out more about the grants available to foreign applicants in France, see the Campus Bourses tool. It identifies all the financial aid offered by French and foreign governments, local authorities, companies, foundations and higher education institutions. Filter your search by nationality, field of study and level of study to find scholarships that match your profile.
Erasmus+ is the EU's project to support education, training, youth, and sport in Europe. Every year, it offers international students the possibility to benefit from a mobility grant.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters is a study programme that provides grants to the best students in the world, for one or two years, in any field of study. To benefit from it, the candidates must get their Master’s degree in at least two countries participating in the programme.
Who can apply for KEDGE scholarships?
Only non-French (foreign) students applying for our International BBA, Specialised MSc or Master in Management Grande Ecole are eligible. Exchange students from other schools and universities abroad cannot apply for this financial aid.
Exclusive KEDGE scholarships for international students
Early Bird Scholarship
The applications for the coming intake (September 2023) received during the Early Bird Discount period will automatically be granted a 10% discount on the tuition fees. To receive it, students must submit all the required documents for their application before the 28th of February 2023 on join.kedge.edu.
Early-bird discounts can be combined with merit-based grants.
Academically gifted students can apply for merit-based grants: the Achievement Scholarship or the Academic Excellence Scholarship. Along with their applications, the candidates for Merit Scholarships will need to provide a motivation letter and proof of their achievements from their previous years of studies.
Both Merit Scholarships are allocated to exceptionally talented students. Your application will be assessed on two criteria: the grades obtained during your interview with our KEDGE experts team and your academic records (GPA, GMAT, GRE...).
- Achievement Scholarship: €2000 discount on the tuition fees;
- Excellence Scholarship: €4000 discount on the tuition fees.
The merit-based grants are non-cumulative (i. e. only one merit grant can be allocated per student) but can be combined with the Early Bird discount until the 28th of February 2023.
Kristen Hoey Scholarship - ISLI MSc
It is available for students from the United States of America, who hold a degree from a US university and wish to join the ISLI MSc programme. This grant is awarded in the memory of Kirsten Hoey, a talented alumnus of the ISLI. Each year, a selected number of American students with excellent academic records will receive a 50% discount on their tuition fees. To apply for this grant at KEDGE Business School, students will be required to submit an online motivation letter, which will be examined by Kirsten HOEY’s family and the MSc Director.
The Kristen Hoey Scholarships cannot be combined with any other financial aid.
Prodigy Finance: A new loan for international students
This funding solution is available for international graduate students. The loans can cover up to 80% of their studies' cost, depending on their individual eligibility. It is available for applicants of the following programmes: MSc Audit & Performance Management*, MSc Corporate Finance, MSc Banking & Finance, MSc International Business, MSc Global Supply Chain Management, MSc International Trade and Logistics, MSc MAI - International Purchasing and Innovation Management, MSc Sustainable Finance.
*Partly taught in French
International scholarships to study in France
International students at KEDGE Business School can benefit from various grants offered and funded by their countries. Explore possible student grant options by area:
India, East Asia
- Charpak Scholarship (India)
- French Embassy in Indonesia Scholarships (Indonesia)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Human Resources Scholarships (Mauritius)
- French Embassy in Mauritius Scholarships
- French Embassy in Korea Scholarships (South Korea)
- Joseph Fourier Scholarship (Taiwan)
- Franco-Thai Scholarships (Thailand)
- Franco-Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship (Vietnam)
Africa & Eastern Europe
Central Asia, Middle-East and Northern Europe
- Renault Scholarships (Marocco, Brasil; South Korea; India; Iran; Japan; Romania; Russia)
- Georgian / French Embassies Scholarships (Georgia)
- French Embassy in Afghanistan Scholarships (Afghanistan)
- TOTAL Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Iran Scholarships (Iran)
- French Embassy in Ouzbekistan Scholarships (Ouzbekistan)
- Mod'Art Scholarship (Canada; United-States; Finland; Norway; Russia; Sweden)
- Campus France Denmark Scholarships (Denmark)
- Bolachak Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Abai-Verne Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Huygens Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Prins Bernhard Scholarship (Netherlands)
- VSBfonds Beurs Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Ankers Legat Scholarship (Norway)
- Kuwait Government Scholarships (Kuweit)
- Total/Quai d'Orsay Scholarship (United Arab Emirates)