The MSc in International Business allows students to develop essential skills to progress in a globalized economy. It covers all aspects of management, with systematic references to the main international and geopolitical issues.
The best MSc to experience the world
The priority of the programme: to establish close links with companies to strengthen the students’ international employability. The MSc explores the cultural and geopolitical
factors which make up the international environment. It recreates the complexities of this constantly evolving global ecosystem. Its objective: to teach future commercial managers how
to become international business developers, endowed with a good knowledge of international business: strategy, marketing, geopolitics, business law, finance, supply chain. Our pedagogy is based on learning by doing experiences (transversal projects) which aim to develop a kind of integrative thinking among our students.
The programme is ranked 1st on Eduniversal ranking in the International Trade Category.
Why choose this programme?
LEARNING BY DOING APPROACH
Realisation of an export market survey for regional SMEs representing the French know-how at the international level. This group project is managed with students from different cultures and profiles.
- Global Business Plan: our students set up a real or imaginary company and define a business plan demonstrating its international development. They present their project in front of a jury of potential investors.
- Strategy Case Competition: our students work on several international strategy case studies and present their strategic recommendations to a jury.
A GLOBAL VISION
Developing both hard and soft skills through teamwork, regular oral presentations, participation in online simulation games (negotiation, intercultural management) with foreign universities.
A STUDY TRIP
Study trip to the European Commission in Brussels. This ‘highlight of the year’ helps our students to learn how to negotiate international contracts in the framework of European regulations. It is also a great opportunity to enhance their knowledge of Europe.
AN EVER-PRESENT INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION
- Experienced professors from all over the world,
- Programme 100% in English,
- Around 50% international students on our different campuses.
FOCUS ON GEOPOLITICS AND THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
Since geopolitics is now involved in the strategy of large companies, our MSc in International Business devotes one of its core courses to this specific topic.
- Operations Management (Focus on Wine Industry)
- Doing business in Asia, Africa, India, Europe & Middle East
- Doing business in North America, Europe & Middle East, Latin America, Asia
CONNECTIONS WITH REPUTABLE COMPANIES
Airbus, Alcatel Lucent, Apple, Bank of China, Barton & Guestier, Dior, Daimler, Decathlon, Google, Kraft Foods, Kuehne+Nagel, LinkedIn, L'Oréal, LVMH-Hermès, Natixis, Sony…
More informations about the companies