KEDGE Business School regularly appears in French and international rankings. Our business school stands out for its management and specialised training courses for students and professionals. KEDGE is among the top 1% Business School worldwide. Find out the school rankings in France and abroad.
KEDGE Business School French rankings
Every year, French press websites (Le Figaro, L'Etudiant, Challenges…) release a ranking of business schools in France. Here are the rankings for KEDGE Bordeaux, Paris and Marseille:
Discover KEDGE's 2021-2022 rankings on video
- KEDGE Business School ranks 9th in the 2022 Le Figaro ranking.
- KEDGE is ranked 10th once again in 2022 by 'L'Etudiant'.
- BEM Dakar (KEDGE in Senegal) tops once again the podium of the best business school in Africa according to the 'Jeune Afrique' magazine in 2021.
- Many specialised programmes, Masters of Sciences and Specialised Masters, have achieved good positions in the Eduniversal 2021 ranking. The master's degree ISLI Global Supply Chain Management has ranked at number 3 at Eduniversal best masters in the Supply Chain Category.
Read the news about KEDGE masters in 2021 Eduniversal ranking to know all about the other rankings.
KEDGE Business School Financial Times ranking
In 2022-2023, the Financial Times has ranked KEDGE 39th best European business school, and 7th best French business school in the top 10.
- The Grande Ecole (MIM) programme ranked 67th among the best masters in management worldwide.
- The Executive MBA ranked 38th worldwide on the podium of the world top 100 EMBA and 6th in France.
KEDGE Business School Shanghai ranking
KEDGE has been ranked 2nd best French business school for its research in Business Administration, in the 2022 Shanghai World Global Ranking. Compared to 2021, the business school has moved up one spot.
KEDGE Business School QS ranking
In 2021, KEDGE has ranked 41st in the QS World University Ranking for Masters in Management, and 30th for Masters in Marketing.
KEDGE Business School thematic distinctions
Besides the press rankings such as the Financial Times, KEDGE Business School regularly receives other specific distinctions.
- KEDGE is among the business schools that have a positive impact on society according to the 2021 Positive Impact Rating (PIR). This is a ranking made by students for students, based on their own opinions.
- KEDGE has integrated for the first time in 2021 the Times Higher Education Impact ranking and has ranked 7th among the best business schools in France. The ranking is devoted to the Sustainable Development Goals. It measures the impact of universities on society beyond their performance in research and teaching.
- KEDGE Business School is also a triple accredited business school, with EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accreditations.
Check the page dedicated to KEDGE's accreditations