The campus 3,200m2 facilities located in the heart of the city are fully dedicated to educational innovation, designed as a genuine R&D laboratory. The 160,000 m2 Lumière building has a total usable floor area of 135,000 m2 spread across its 8 floors comprised of two wings linked by a central atrium of 52,000 m2.
- Outstanding services, including numerous company restaurants and sports facilities, etc.
- A friendly environment near Bercy Village and the BNF (the National Library of France), easily accessible by public transport, with a wide range of accommodation. A huge co-working area allowing for better collaboration between students and staff and adaptable rooms with a reception capacity of between 40 and 200 students.
- An enhanced digital experience: immersive rooms will enable students to work on practical case studies and a giant screen will be constantly streaming classes or conferences held on the school’s other campuses.
KEDGE’s Paris campus can therefore be summed up with 4 words: adaptability, flexibility, connectivity and conviviality.
m2 on two floors
auditorium of 80 seats
KEDGE also shares its facilities with major companies including: Natixis, SNCF, ING Direct, Société Générale and the Ministry of the Interior.
The campus’ academic activities are focused on executive education programmes and the best MS and MSc programmes developed in the region.
MS and MSc courses taught on the Paris campus :
- Art & Creative Industries Management
- MSc Sustainable Finance
- MAI MSc in Purchasing & Innovation Management
- MSc in Marketing & Brand Management
- MSc in Wine & Hospitality Management
- Msc in International Business
How to come?