We recognise that taking on a degree requires motivation as well as personal and financial commitment. To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the school offers a range of scholarships to ambitious and talented international students. International students can also benefit from scholarships offered by their country.
Who can apply for a Scholarship ?
Only non-French students applying to our International BBA, our Specialised MSc and to our Master in Management Grande Ecole programmes are eligible for those scholarships. Exchange student are not eligible to these scholarships.
Exclusive KEDGE scholarships
Early Bird Scholarship
Applications for the coming intake (September 2021 only) received during the Early Bird Discount period will automatically be granted a 10% discount on the tuition fees. To be eligible, students must submit all of the required documents for their application until 28th February 2021 on join.kedge.edu.
Early-bird discounts can be cumulated with merit-based scholarships.
Academically gifted students can apply for merit-based scholarships: the Achievement Scholarship or the Academic Excellence Scholarship. To support their applications, the candidates to Merit Scholarships need to provide a motivation statement and the proof of their academic achievements.
Both Merit Scholarships are dedicated to exceptionally talented students. Your application will be assessed on two criteria: the grade obtained during your interview with our academic team and the academic record (GPA, GMAT, GRE...).
To support their applications, students are expected to provide a motivation statement and any proof of academic excellence or extra-curriculum achievements.
2000€ discount on the tuition fees
4000€ discount on the tuition fees
The merit-based scholarships are non-cumulative (I.e only one merit-scholarship can be granted per student), but could be cumulative with Early Bird Scholarship until 28th February 2021.
The excellence Scholarship is required by the programme director and not by the student directly.
Kristen Hoey Scholarship - ISLI MSc
This scholarship is available for students from the United States of America, holding a degree from a US university, wishing to join the ISLI MSc programme. This scholarship is awarded in the memory Kirsten Hoey a talented alumnus of the ISLI programme. Each year, a selected number of American students with excellent academic records will receive a 50% discount on their tuition fees. To be eligible, students will be required to submit a motivation letter online which will be submitted to Kirsten HOEY’s family and the MSc programme Director.
The Kristen Hoey Scholarship can not be cumulated with any other scholarships.
International students at KEDGE can benefit from various scholarships. Explore them by zone:
India, East Asia
- Charpak Scholarship (India)
- French Embassy in Indonesia Scholarship (Indonesia)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Human Resources Scholarship (Mauritius)
- French Embassy in Mauritius Scholarship
- French Embassy in Korea Scholarship (South Korea)
- Joseph Fourier Scholarship (Taiwan)
- Franco-Thai Scholarship (Thailand)
- Franco-Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship (Vietnam)
Africa & Eastern Europe
Central Asia, Middle-East and Northern Europe
- Renault Scholarship (Marocco, Brasil; South Korea; India; Iran; Japan; Romania; Russia)
- Georgian / French Embassies Scholarship (Georgia)
- French Embassy in Afghanistan Scholarship (Afghanistan)
- TOTAL Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Iran Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Ouzbekistan Scholarship (Ouzbekistan)
- Mod'Art Scholarhip (Canada; United-States; Finland; Norway; Russia; Sweden)
- Campus France Denmark Scholarship (Denmark)
- Bolachak Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Abai-Verne Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Huygens Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Prins Bernhard Scholarsip (Netherlands)
- VSBfonds Beurs Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Ankers Legat Scholarship (Norway)
- Kuwait Government Scholarship (Kuweit)
- Total/Quai d'Orsay Scholarship (United Arab Emirates)