Who can apply for a Scholarship ?
Prodigy Finance : A new loan for international students
This funding solution is available for international graduate students, and loans can cover up to 80% cost of attendance, dependent on individual eligibility. It is available for applicants of the following programmes: MSc Audit & Performance Management*, MSc Corporate Finance, MSc Banking & Finance, MSc International Business, MSc Global Supply Chain Management, MSc International Trade and Logistics, MSc MAI - International Purchasing and Innovation Management, MSc Sustainable Finance.
*Partly taught in French
Exclusive KEDGE scholarships
Early Bird Scholarship
Applications for the coming intake (September 2022 only) received during the Early Bird Discount period will automatically be granted a 10% discount on the tuition fees. To be eligible, students must submit all of the required documents for their application before the 28th of February 2022 on join.kedge.edu.
Early-bird discounts can be combined with merit-based scholarships.
Academically gifted students can apply for merit-based scholarships: the Achievement Scholarship or the Academic Excellence Scholarship. To support their application, the candidates to Merit Scholarships will need to provide a motivation statement and the proof of their academic achievements.
Both Merit Scholarships are dedicated to exceptionally talented students. Your application will be assessed on two criteria: the grades obtained during your interview with our academic team and your academic records (GPA, GMAT, GRE...).
To support their application, students are expected to provide a motivation statement and any proof of academic excellence or extra-curriculum achievements.
- Achievement Scholarship : 2000€ discount on the tuition fees
- Excellence Scholarship : 4000€ discount on the tuition fees
The merit-based scholarships are non-cumulative (I.e only one merit-scholarship can be granted per student), but could be combined with Early Bird Scholarship until 28th February 2022.
Kristen Hoey Scholarship - ISLI MSc
This scholarship is available for students from the United States of America, holding a degree from a US university, wishing to join the ISLI MSc programme. This scholarship is awarded in the memory of Kirsten Hoey a talented alumnus of the ISLI programme. Each year, a selected number of American students with excellent academic records will receive a 50% discount on their tuition fees. To be eligible, students will be required to submit an online motivation letter which will be examined by Kirsten HOEY’s family and the MSc programme Director.
The Kristen Hoey Scholarship can not be combined with any other scholarships.
International students at KEDGE can benefit from various scholarships. Explore them by area:
India, East Asia
- Charpak Scholarship (India)
- French Embassy in Indonesia Scholarship (Indonesia)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Human Resources Scholarship (Mauritius)
- French Embassy in Mauritius Scholarship
- French Embassy in Korea Scholarship (South Korea)
- Joseph Fourier Scholarship (Taiwan)
- Franco-Thai Scholarship (Thailand)
- Franco-Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship (Vietnam)
Africa & Eastern Europe
Central Asia, Middle-East and Northern Europe
- Renault Scholarship (Marocco, Brasil; South Korea; India; Iran; Japan; Romania; Russia)
- Georgian / French Embassies Scholarship (Georgia)
- French Embassy in Afghanistan Scholarship (Afghanistan)
- TOTAL Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Iran Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Ouzbekistan Scholarship (Ouzbekistan)
- Mod'Art Scholarship (Canada; United-States; Finland; Norway; Russia; Sweden)
- Campus France Denmark Scholarship (Denmark)
- Bolachak Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Abai-Verne Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Huygens Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Prins Bernhard Scholarship (Netherlands)
- VSBfonds Beurs Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Ankers Legat Scholarship (Norway)
- Kuwait Government Scholarship (Kuweit)
- Total/Quai d'Orsay Scholarship (United Arab Emirates)