- up to 6 countries: compulsory academic expatriation to several countries in addition to France.
- 3 internship periods, 2 of which are compulsory abroad.
- Up to 3 languages (French + 2 others).
- up to 3 degrees: 1 International Bachelor's degree (from partner university 1), 1 International Master's degree (from partner university 2 with the academic background) and the EBP International Master's degree.
- Up to 3 years abroad, divided between semesters of study at a partner university and internships.
- Academic recognition with graduation from the partner university.
Find out more about your international experience
- Bachelor cycle: 20 universities
- Master's degree: 15 universities
More about partner universities
- International Academic
- Specialised MSc
- Business Zone
Immersion in new cultures with 3 years experience abroad.
18 months of internship, including one year abroad.
Between academic exchanges and internships, up to 3 years are devoted to expatriation.
- 3 years abroad
- 1 year internship abroad
Exploiting its full potential through Be-U. This educational device for personal and professional development, specific to Kedge, follows the student throughout his International EBP. Be-U meets the expectations of companies: finding entrepreneurial, agile profiles, capable of adapting to the diversity and complexity of situations.
Careers after graduation
The majority of EBP International graduates start their careers abroad in positions with a very strong international dimension in various sectors of activity. 60% find employment before graduation.