Why choose this programme?
DUAL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
- Teachers-researchers who are experts in the professional sport industry
- Recognised industry professionals enabling students to acquire differentiating and sought-after knowledge and skills on the job market.
FOCUS ON EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- Workshop and professional conferences recognised in the sport business industry
- Access to and support from the stakeholder network (ATP, WTA, UEFA, Sportfive, Vinci Stadium, OM, Oreca, RCT, MHR, CNM, NBA, Uhlsport, Generali, BNP Paribas, PSG, Sporsora…).
Professional sport is a highly relational environment and requires support and coaching from industry insiders. That is why all our students benefit from personalised coaching with senior executives from the Sport Carrière company, who help them fine-tune their professional project and build their personal network.
- The curriculum covers cause-related marketing and responsible events strategy
- Themed courses and tours (e.g.: visit of the Allianz Riveria in Nice, the first French eco-stadium, Fondations sportives workshops).
DESIGNING, IMPLEMENTING AND ASSESSING INNOVATIVE CSR APPROACHES
on behalf of key stakeholders such as licences owners, sponsors or institutions.