Created 20 years ago, the International Sport & Event Management programme is widely recognised by sport industry professionals as a leading reference in their field, both nationally and internationally.
The strength of the programme lies in its ability to train managers in line with the requirements of this highly specific and demanding market, owing to its unique expertise at the crossroads of Event Marketing and Sport Law.
Why choose this programme?
DUAL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
- Teachers-researchers who are experts in the professional sport industry
- Recognised industry professionals Enabling students to acquire differentiating and sought-after knowledge and skills on the job market.
FOCUS ON EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- Workshop and professional conferences recognised in the Sport Business industry
- Access to and support from the stakeholder network (ATP, WTA, UEFA, Sportfive, Vinci Stadium, OM, Oreca, RCT, MHR, CNM, NBA, Uhlsport, Generali, BNP Paribas, PSG, Sporsora…).
Professional sport is a highly relational environment and requires support and coaching from industry insiders. That is why all our students benefit from personalised coaching with senior executives from the Sport Carrière company, who help them fine-tune their professional project and build their personal network.
- The curriculum covers cause-related marketing and responsible events strategy
- Themed courses and tours (e.g.: visit of the Allianz Riveria in Nice, the first French eco-stadium, Fondations sportives workshops).
Open Source Seminar
A seminar to choose among cutting-edge cross-cutting themes, mixing students from various MSc: a unique opportunity to enlarge your network and add complementary skills to your expertise.
- Doing Business in Emerged and Emerging markets
- SAP ERP Software
- Open Innovation
- Creative Thinking and Making
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Crisis Management
- Storytelling and video
- Excellence throw Made in
- Leadership & management
MARKETING AND SELLING BRANDS involved in sport events (B2B, B2C)
ORGANISING AND COORDINATING SPORT EVENTS
DESIGNING, IMPLEMENTING AND ASSESSING INNOVATIVE CSR APPROACHES
on behalf of key stakeholders such as licences owners, sponsors or institutions.