Programme's Labels :
The most international four-year higher education programme in France
- 2 years abroad required: academic exchange and internship
- 120 partner universities and 12 options for dual degrees
- The choice of the academic track in year 2 (specialized tracks)
- The choice of the international path (continent, country, universities, dual degree) for the year 3 and 4
- Multicultural year groups: 1/3 of students are international
- Full English track available starting in year 1
- Six month internship in Year 2 (in France or abroad);
- Six month international internship is required in the final year.
4 specialisations available
- Chinese Track;
- Brand Management;
- Web Digital Strategy;
- Financial Trading.
Mastery of an international, multicultural environment
- Two years abroad;
- Minimum six month internship abroad;
- 1/3 of students are international.
Mastery of one or two foreign languages
Including academic exchanges and internships, a minimum of 2 years must be spent abroad, in 1, 2, 3 or 4 different countries.
Fundamentals of Management in international environments
- International environment and geopolitics
- Data management and information systems
- Operations management
- Intercultural management
- Financial analysis
- Project management
- Human resources in a global context