The most international four-year higher education programme in France
- 2 years abroad required: academic exchange and internship;
- 120 partner universities and 12 options for dual degrees;
- The choice of the academic track in year 2 (specialized tracks).
- Chinese Track:
- specialized courses in Business in China
- a departure in one of our chinese partners guaranted the next year
- The choice of the international path (continent, country, universities, dual degree) for the year 3 and 4.
- Multicultural year groups: 1/3 of students are international;
- Full English track available starting in year 1.
- Six month internship in Year 2 (in France or abroad);
- Six month international internship is required in the final year.
4 specialisations available
- Chinese Track;
- Brand Management;
- Web Digital Strategy;
- Financial Trading.
Mastery of an international, multicultural environment
- Two years abroad;
- Minimum six month internship abroad;
- 1/3 of students are international.
Mastery of one or two foreign languages
Including academic exchanges and internships, a minimum of 2 years must be spent abroad, in 1, 2, 3 or 4 different countries.
Fundamentals of Management in international environments
International Environments and Geopolitics, Data Management and Information Systems, Operations Management, Intercultural Management, Financial Analysis, Project Management, Human Resources in a Global Context, etc.