The programme was founded in 1984 to satisfy a demand from international professional associations and has become the leading programme in Global Supply Chain Management worldwide. Its international reputation is based on its professional recognition, research team, publication and experiential pedagogy.
The MSc in Global Supply Chain Management prepares individuals to confront the challenges of a new era in business management. Successful managers are the ones who take a global approach to their analysis and know how to build a Supply Chain architecture for worldwide networks.
Why choose this programme?
TEAMWORK IN A MULTICULTURAL FRAMEWORK
The Supply Chain requires a team approach to management; and today’s business environment implies cross-border chains of operation. Representing 20 different nationalities, students explore different perspectives and assimilate other social models. Enhanced multicultural awareness improves negotiating capabilities and develops a truly international profile. Students learn to reconcile cultural differences, always with an eye on real-world working conditions.
SUPPLY CHAIN WORKSHOPS
- Week-long seminars where participant complete a consultancy assignment
- In partnership with international leaders: Carrefour, DHL-EXEL, L’Oréal, General Electric, Michelin
- Enhances decision-making skills in a multicultural environment
- Encourages students to apply different Supply Chain tools and methods in various conditions
IN-COMPANY CONSULTANCY PROJECT A SIX-MONTH MULTICULTURAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Consultancy assignment on a Supply Chain topic with Research SCM Center and Companies
- On an alternating basis throughout the school year
- Transforms each student into a corporate player
- Develop an expertise on an innovative supply chain subject
- Enhances their ability to manage, make decisions, and provide innovative and pragmatic solutions
FULL-TIME IN-COMPANY INTERNSHIP (6 MONTHS)
- Apply new Supply Chain methodologies in a complex and multiculturalenvironment
- Students present and justify their proposals in front of a professional panel
- International Internship
The Global Supply Chain is a vector for value creation, but the value created is no longer limited to a single link.
It now extends to the entire chain, from the supplier to the final customer, and is a key driver of competitiveness in today’s global business environment.
Global Supply Chain Management unifies the company, its partners and its environment down a single path, managing all involved services on a cross-departmental basis. The main objectives of Supply Chain Management translate into the optimisation of flows and the creation of customer services able to respond to specific requirements on a global scale.