Value through innovation and creativity
The programme was founded in 1984 to satisfy a demand from international professional associations and has become the leading programme in Global Supply Chain Management worldwide. Its international reputation is based on its professional recognition, research team, publications and experiential pedagogy. It's accredited by “The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply” (CIPS).
The MSc in Global Supply Chain Management prepares individuals to confront the challenges of a new era in business management. Successful managers are the ones who take a global approach to their analysis and know how to build a Supply Chain architecture for worldwide networks.
TEAMWORK IN A MULTICULTURAL FRAMEWORK
The Supply Chain requires a team approach to management; and today’s business environment implies cross-border chains of operation.
Representing more than 20 different nationalities, students explore different perspectives and assimilate other social models. Enhanced multicultural awareness improves negotiating capabilities and develops a truly international profile. Students learn to reconcile cultural differences, always with an eye on real-world working conditions.
SUPPLY CHAIN WORKSHOPS
- Week-long seminars where participants complete a consultancy assignment
- In partnership with international leaders: LVMH, Amazon, Renault, Kuehnel+Nagel, Airbus...
- Enhances decision-making skills in a multicultural environment
- Encourages students to apply different Supply Chain tools and methods in various conditions
IN-COMPANY CONSULTANCY PROJECT A SIX-MONTH MULTICULTURAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Consultancy assignment on a Supply Chain topic with Supply Chain Center of Excellence and Companies
- On an alternating basis throughout the school year
- Transforms each student into a corporate player
- Develop an expertise on an innovative supply chain subject
- Enhances their ability to manage, make decisions, and provide innovative and pragmatic solutions
FULL-TIME IN-COMPANY INTERNSHIP (6 MONTHS)
- Apply new Supply Chain methodologies in a complex and multiculturalenvironment
- Students present and justify their proposals in front of a professional panel
- International Internship
Management skills in tune with business reality
The Global Supply Chain is a vector for value creation, but the value created is no longer limited to a single link.
It now extends to the entire chain, from the supplier to the final customer, and is a key driver of competitiveness in today’s global business environment.
Global Supply Chain Management unifies the company, its partners and its environment down a single path, managing all involved services on a cross-departmental basis. The main objectives of Supply Chain Management translate into the optimisation of flows and the creation of customer services able to respond to specific requirements on a global scale.
A NEW APPROACH
Global Supply Chain Management is a new approach that extends value creation to all players across the global chain -from the supplier’s supplier to the end customer- in order to secure a competitive advantage. New emerging niche markets, shorter product life cycles, new and specific consumer expectations, sustainable development requirements, Big Data, drone technology... all these factors are impacting the modes of organisation of all actors across a global chain (suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, customers, society at large). By implementing an innovative strategy focused on maximising the overall outcome rather than local interests, Global Supply Chain Management enables higher performance.
To be effective, Supply Chain Management must be based on information sharing, transparency and mutual trust.