Varied options to meet all needs
The Master of Science (MSc) Marketing is a highly specialised programme that trains students for 80% of all marketing professions. This is due to its common core design, providing industry-specific and career-specific options.
We offer 4 options within our Marketing Master of Science (MSc):
• Brand Mangement, Bordeaux or Marseille campus
• Negotiation & Key account management, Bordeaux Campus
• International Marketing, Paris campus
• Communication and Event Management, Marseille campus (partly taught in French)
The training within this Master of Science (Msc) is divided into three distinct learning methods:
1. Top academic faculty members who belong to one of Europe's best-known research centers, the KEDGE BS "Marketing Center of Excellence". They work continuously with companies on joint projects. As a result, they advance marketing knowledge and practice, and involve students in their research. The objective: to help future graduates to be at the cutting edge.
2. Lectures given by experts and professionals. They share their expertise and experience first-hand with our students.
3. Practical work experience to create, apply and analyze marketing concepts. It includes concrete case practice, usiness projects, company visits, FabLab, sessions, etc.
In each variation of the programme specific to a profession or sector, a company is dedicated to help students succeed. Throughout the second semester, this company is present during lectures, job hunting, case studies, workshops, applied research issues, etc. To name a few of our current list of 45 partner companies : Danone, Cultura, Proctor & Gamble and Dentsu Aegis Network…
As part of our work developing the Master of Science (MSc) Marketing programme, we’re constantly collaborating with companies. They advance our practical marketing knowledge and engage students in their research. They’re involved in the creation of the programme on several levels: some participate in the management of the programme via the Development Committee, others accompany the students throughout their optional study paths as part of the partnership programme "Guiding Lights", etc.
Professionals involved in our curriculum all share the same objective: to help future graduates develop the vision of responsible marketing while acquiring the advanced skills necessary to succeed in their projects.
Once you’re a member of the KEDGE community, you have access to its many resources. In particular, a network of 2800 Marketing graduates that could see you taking up any number of opportunities around the world. It also acts as an incubator and accelerator to support your entrepreneurial projects.
Today’s best practices can become outdated in just a few months’ time. Development cycles are getting shorter and are increasingly based around “test, learn and amplify” cycles.
In the era of big data, marketers must be able to analyze quantitative datasets and interpret qualitative data from, for example, an ethnomarketing approach.
The goal is always to improve the customer experience and actively participate in innovation efforts.
They are essential in the digital field. Students will have the opportunity to access to the Full Stack Track (360 hours of code over 9 weeks) at Le Wagon coding school.
Selected students will have the opportunity to follow Le Wagon's FullStack program for nine weeks in Bordeaux. This lets them earn a double degree by combining the Wagon Web Developer / Developer Certification (RNCP Level II) with KEDGE Master of Science (MSc) programme.
We facilitate this by connecting students with two well-known partners: the MOOC Agency, a leading provider of innovative teaching methods and Le Wagon, a coding school.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING E.E.T
The “International Marketing” track is one of the 6 options available in KEDGE's MSc Marketing programme. Its distinctive feature is a remarkably balanced approach to the curriculum combining modules focused on current international marketing practices and an experiential track offering extensive interaction with marketing practitioners.