Marketing skillsets must continuously evolve and adapt to the deep -and often contradictory- transformations of our business environment.
- Digital technologies are bringing about the emergence of a new participatory culture and collective intelligence, transforming the consumer into a consum’actor. They also play a key role in responding to new consumers’ needs, who now expect to be able to buy goods or service on an “Any Time, Anywhere, Any Device” basis.
- The emergence of tribal social stratifications, with people pledging (often short-lived) allegiance to multiple tribes based on cultural and emotional affinities, shaping their identity and consumer practices as they engage with like-minded peers.
- Sustainable development requirements raise new questions about how to best tackle deep market transformations, and call for more socially responsible marketing practices.
- A global branding strategy requires deep insight into multiple cultures and creating open ecosystems that facilitate new collaboration models between business partners.
The MSc Marketing programme was designed with all these far-reaching trends in mind. It offers a full vision of marketing with an in-depth approach on two specialisations: Brand Management and Business Development. It enables students to be at the forefront of their chosen field of marketing expertise and maximise their potential for future professional success.
Why choose this programme?
THE SPECIALISED SIDE OF THE PROGRAMME FOLLOWS A THREE-PRONGED APPROACH:
- 1/3 of teaching from top-level academics
- 1/3 of teaching by practising professionals and entrepreneurs
- 1/3 of teaching based on experiential approach (company visits, business projects, study trips).
THE PROGRAMME MIXES BROAD-BASED
teaching on marketing fundamentals with personalised learning paths, with a view to train top-flight experts in their respective fields.
OPEN SOURCE SEMINAR
A seminar to choose among cutting-edge cross-cutting themes, mixing students from various MSc: a unique opportunity to enlarge your network and add complementary skills to your expertise.
- Doing Business in Emerged and Emerging markets
- SAP ERP Software
- Open Innovation
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Crisis Management
- Excellence, Luxury and "Made in"
- Storytelling and video
- Management: Liberated companies with increased responsibility
FRENCH TOUCH TOUR
The ‘French Touch Tour’ is an exploration of French know-how, history and culture. With its innovative and balanced pedagogy based on conferences from professionals and academics, company and museum visits and case studies, it aims to promote French exports and develop knowledge on:
- Wine, business tourism, food industry (Bordeaux)
- Luxury, shipping, design (Marseille Provence)
Only for international students