Admission & Funding
APPLY ONLINE on join.kedge.edu
- Academic records & CV
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or
transcript of your current studies
- TOEIC 800/IELTS 7/IBT 100
€120 OF APPLICATION FEE TO PAY
Accessible to eligible candidates only. The motivational interview is conducted via Skype for 30 minutes with at least a representative of the program.
A 30-question Multiple Choice Test about Wine & Hospitality, and a topic to be prepared and presented during the interview, will be sent to eligible candidates 24 hours before the interview. As a job interview, it aims to understand the candidates motivations, their knowledge of the program and to judge the adequacy between their professional project and the program topics.
MSc in Wine & Hospitality Management
Admission on record
Master of Science
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems.
This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically at helping international students:
- Early Birds: students applying before the 29 February 2020 will automatically be granted an Early Bird discount of 10%.
- Academic level: we also offer a range of cumulative scholarships based on the candidate's academic level in order to support the high-profile candidates: Achievement scholarship (€2,000) and Academic Excellence (€4,000).