Admission & Funding
APPLY ONLINE on join.kedge.edu
- Academic records & CV
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or
transcript of your current studies
- TOEIC 800/IELTS 7/IBT 100
€120 OF APPLICATION FEE TO PAY
Accessible to eligible candidates only. The motivational interview is conducted via Skype for 30 minutes with at least a representative of the program.
A 30-question Multiple Choice Test about Wine & Hospitality, and a topic to be prepared and presented during the interview, will be sent to eligible candidates 24 hours before the interview. As a job interview, it aims to understand the candidates motivations, their knowledge of the program and to judge the adequacy between their professional project and the program topics.
MSc in Wine & Hospitality Management
Bachelors's degree + 6 months work experience in the wine, hospitality or related industries
Admission on record
Master of Science
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems.
This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically at helping international students:
- Early Birds: students applying before the 29 February 2020 will automatically be granted an Early Bird discount of 10%.
- Academic level: we also offer a range of cumulative scholarships based on the candidate's academic level in order to support the high-profile candidates: Achievement scholarship (€2,000) and Academic Excellence (€4,000).