The MSc programme uses inductive learning. Therefore, students work on a real business case over the duration of their studies.
- The live in-company case study is a real corporate consultancy project which will focus on challenges faced by companies such as implementing a new strategy, strategic management, company’s transformation, how to diversify by innovation, etc.
- Students will get involved in hands-on projects to solve complex business issues where only collective intelligence will enable them to co-build solutions to solve the case using a cross-disciplinary approach.
This option will give you the opportunity to follow a real case study and create a “Startup studio”:
- from a specific qualified project (POC or CA) , launch a start-up with dedicated support and advice from experts.
- from a startup suggested by a sponsor, participate in the co-direction.
The MSc programme uses a flipped classroom pedagogy:
- knowledge is delivered online (distance learning),
- know-how and soft skills are validated by hands-on experience working in group projects throughout the year.
Students have access to online training modules as a digital support to the in-company live case (training as a service concept). Learning platforms facilitate online support for advice at any time, and according to student individual needs. Moreover, this service offers an inductive teaching method encouraging students to be active and to seek out information.
To solve a real business case, the one-month hackathon will gather in a competition internal and external students with different backgrounds: engineers, managers, designers, business executives etc. with the objective of building cross-disciplinary teams, thinking differently and out-of-the-box, and working connected with a different environment.
During the second year of specialisation, and after having mastered the basics of management, experts or business leaders will give lectures on specific topics to share their experience and expertise: digital, ethics and moral, health and IOT, the impact of new technologies on leadership, agile innovation, start-ups or family business success stories …etc
- Once graduated, free access to our premises dedicated to entrepreneurship on our different campuses: Paris: 500 m² / Marseille: 950 m² / Bordeaux: 400 m² / Toulon: 50 m²
- Invitations / Free Stands to events and fairs dedicated to entrepreneurship:
Place + Shared stand at the Salon des Entrepreneurs Marseille / Paris
Stand Le Phare Marseille
Viva Tech Invitation
Access to Kedge Entrepreneurship networks (LinkedIn, Alumni, Clubs)
Job board / student internship access
Corporate partners: connecting corporate partners
- Access to workshops / conferences (thirty per year) organized by KEDGE:
Sandra Legrand (Yapuka)
Romain Vidal (Cap Horn Invest)
Benjamin Bitton (2CFinance)
Benajmin Rosso (Numa Avocat)
Funding Officer (Bpi)
Portrait KEDGE Newsletter (target 1,300 people)
Press relations :
Portraits Les Echos Entrepreneurs Fair (on selection)
Challenge Ranking (on selection)
Portraits Made In Marseille (on selection)
Portraits La Provence (on selection)
The Students (on selection)