Why choose this programme?
TRACK “INTRAPRENEURS”: A LIVE IN-COMPANY CASE STUDY BASED ON A CORPORATE CONSULTANCY PROJECT
The MSc programme uses inductive learning. Therefore, students work on a real business case over the duration of their studies.
- The live in-company case study is a real corporate consultancy project which will focus on challenges faced by companies such as implementing a new strategy, strategic management, company’s transformation, how to diversify by innovation, etc.
- Students will get involved in hands-on projects to solve complex business issues where only collective intelligence will enable them to co-build solutions to solve the case using a cross-disciplinary approach.
TRACK “ENTREPRENEURS”: CREATING A START-UP
This option will give you the opportunity to create with the concept of a “Start-up studio”:
- from an idea, how to launch a start-up with dedicated support and advices from experts, investors…using Kedge Entrepreneurship facilities: incubators, learning labs, you’ll develop your network with other start-uppers and investors, companies leaders
- from a “wish”, how to co-pilot the creation of a start-up, work with others start-uppers.
INDUCTIVE LEARNING, TRAINING AS A SERVICE (TAAS)
The MSc programme uses a flipped classroom pedagogy:
- knowledge is delivered online (distance learning),
- know-how and soft skills are validated by hands-on experience working in group projects throughout the year.
Students have access to online training modules as a digital support to the in-company live case (training as a service concept). Learning platforms facilitate online support for advice at any time, and according to student individual needs. Moreover, this service offers an inductive teaching method encouraging students to be active and to seek out information.
THE HACKATHON, OPEN INNOVATION CHALLENGE
To solve a real business case, the one-month hackathon will gather in a competition internal and external students with different backgrounds: engineers, managers, designers, business executives etc. with the objective of building cross-disciplinary teams, thinking differently and out-of-the-box, and working connected with a different environment.
A STUDY TRIP
Several study trip options will be proposed, with objective to go beyond the frame of reference and benchmark good practices in terms of innovation or entrepreneurship.
For example: As a partner, visit the Technion Scientific Division, or visit Station F in Paris, or visit the Airbus Bizlab.
High-level experts or business leaders will give lectures on specific topics to share their experience and expertise: digital, ethics and moral, health and IOT, the impact of new technologies on leadership, agile innovation, start-ups or family business success stories …etc