Programme's Labels :
A specialised educational programme providing access to 80% of marketing occupations
Varied options to meet all needs
The MSc Marketing is a highly specialised programme that trains students for 80% of all marketing professions. This is due to its common core design, providing industry-specific and career-specific options.
We offer 6 options within our Marketing Master of Science :
• Brand Mangement, Bordeaux or Marseille campus
• Negotiation & Key account management, Bordeaux Campus
• Wine and French Art de Vivre, Bordeaux campus
• Customer Experience Management, Marseille campus
• International Marketing, Paris campus
• Communication and Event Management, Marseille campus
A 3-tiered educational approach
The training within this Msc is divided into three distinct learning methods:
1. Top academic faculty members who belong to one of Europe's best-known research centers, the KEDGE BS "Marketing Center of Excellence". They work continuously with companies on joint projects. As a result, they advance marketing knowledge and practice, and involve students in their research. The objective: to help future graduates to be at the cutting edge.
2. Lectures given by experts and professionals. They share their expertise and experience first-hand with our students.
3. Practical work experience to create, apply and analyze marketing concepts. It includes concrete case practice, usiness projects, company visits, FabLab, sessions, etc.
Courses guided by recognized companies
In each variation of the programme specific to a profession or sector, a company is dedicated to help students succeed. Throughout the second semester, this company is present during lectures, job hunting, case studies, workshops, applied research issues, etc. To name a few of our current list of 45 partner companies : Danone, Cultura, Proctor & Gamble and Dentsu Aegis Network…
The strength of a vast network of partners
As part of our work developing the MSc Marketing programme, we’re constantly collaborating with companies. They advance our practical marketing knowledge and engage students in their research. They’re involved in the creation of the programme on several levels: some participate in the management of the programme via the Development Committee, others accompany the students throughout their optional study paths as part of the partnership programme "Guiding Lights", etc.
Professionals involved in our curriculum all share the same objective: to help future graduates develop the vision of responsible marketing while acquiring the advanced skills necessary to succeed in their projects.
A network of alumni offer countless opportunities
Once you’re a member of the KEDGE community, you have access to its many resources. In particular, a network of 1350 alumni graduates that could see you taking up any number of opportunities around the world. It also acts as an incubator and accelerator to support your entrepreneurial projects.
A state of mind firmly focused on the “time to market”
Today’s best practices can become outdated in just a few months’ time. Development cycles are getting shorter and are increasingly based around “test, learn and amplify” cycles.
In the era of big data, marketers must be able to analyze quantitative datasets and interpret qualitative data from, for example, an ethnomarketing approach.
The goal is always to improve the customer experience and actively participate in innovation efforts.
They are essential in the digital field. Students will have the opportunity to access to the Full Stack Track (360 hours of code over 9 weeks) at Le Wagon coding school.
Digital marketing skills
Selected students will have the opportunity to follow Le Wagon's FullStack program for nine weeks in Bordeaux. This lets them earn a double degree by combining the Wagon Web Developer / Developer Certification (RNCP Level II) with the KEDGE MSc Diploma.
We facilitate this by connecting students with two well-known partners: the MOOC Agency, a leading provider of innovative teaching methods and Le Wagon, a coding school.