Programme's Labels :
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MSc DATA ANALYTICS FOR BUSINESS
A COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT APPROACH
- Digital business strategy
- Ethical considerations
- Legal aspects
- Soft skills
- Public speaking & leadership
- Team management
- User eXperience, User Interface
- Agile project management
- Design thinking
- Business models
- Use cases in:
A GLOBAL APPROACH TO DATA
- Programming language (Python, SQL)
- Machine learning algorithms
- Data mining
- Data organisation and management
- Data visualisation
- Business intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Information systems management
- Digital Aquitaine
- Trustworthy AI Chair
Skills developed during the MSc in Data Analytics for Business
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING
While not necessarily becoming experts in these fields, it is essential that graduates are able to understand the main principles and logic underlying the activities of data scientists:
- Understanding what data is, what the main sources are and what forms it can take.
- Mastery of the basic concepts around the most popular algorithms.
- Understanding of what can be done with these tools.
- Master the techniques for evaluating the quality of algorithms and identifying potential sources of problems.
MASTERING THE MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS MEDIATION ROLE IN THE SPECIFIC CONTEXT OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Learning the techniques of agile project management
- Understanding of the strategic and organisational issues associated with the introduction of artificial intelligence tools into the company's processes.
- Understanding of the ethical issues associated with the use of these techniques.
The MSc in Data Analytics for Business is taught on the Bordeaux campus.
Designed as a living space like the British universities, this 35,000 m2 campus combines work, sports and relaxation areas. Innovative facilities that are particularly well suited to the needs of the new generation of students.
Find out more about Bordeaux campus
Careers after the MSc in Data Analytics for Business
In management, team management or project management, the career opportunities offered by the data analytics for business training course on completion are numerous:
- Project manager and project management assistance
- Project manager and product owner
- Consultant, AI development advisor
- Manager of data scientists
- Business engineer in the field of AI
- Digital transformation