Careers in corporate finance are undergoing critical changes in the global economy. Experts have to face new demands and challenges, and play the parts of true business partners at decision-making and high stakes levels.
The MSc in Financial & Organisational Management created in 2003 is designed to prepare students for international careers in this changing environment of startup and corporation.
Students receive an in-depth understanding of corporate finance decisions in an international environment and learn the tools to assess investments or acquisitions, the ability to manage cash and risks, the techniques to raise capital in financial markets.
They are also trained to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to be prepared for careers in large corporations, multinationals and start up, in treasury management, corporate banking, in lending and in treasury services or other services for corporations.
Moreover, the programme familiarizes students with the institutions, products, approaches and real case practices involved in financing and capital market transactions.
Why choose this programme?
- Immersion in a very intense work environment, mixing distance learning, case studies, oral presentations and group works.
- Conferences to gain operational and practical vision.
- Participation in Business games, workshops on current issues of companies, participation in the Grand Prix AGEFI Assets...
A STRONG PROFESSIONAL ANCHOR
- Professional tutors accompany the students in their projects, the writing of their essay, the marketing of their job search and facilitate the relationship with the professional world.
- The programme is up-to-date with the needs of the market and revised by industry experts every year
- Assistance in passing professionalcertifications: Aptitude Test Bloomberg, Reuters, AMF, CIA...
THE DEVELOPMENT OF I.T. SKILLS
in the professional training of I.T. tools such as SAP, Big Harvest Expert, R language , VBA , Reuters...
CORPORATE FINANCE CSR
KEDGE BS offers a unique approach on finance CSR enabling to acquire additional expertise.
Open Source Seminar
A seminar to choose among cutting-edge cross-cutting themes, mixing students from various MSc: a unique opportunity to enlarge your network and add complementary skills to your expertise.
- Doing Business in Emerged and Emerging markets
- SAP ERP Software
- Open Innovation
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Crisis Management
- Excellence, Luxury and "Made in"
- Storytelling and video
- French Touch Tour
- Management: Liberated companies with increased responsibility