Programme's Labels :
A professionalizing curriculum
- "Learning by doing" pedagogy,
- Academic teaching staff
- Multi-purpose teaching,
- External speakers from the business world,
- 2 internships of 4 to 6 months,
- 3 years to find and build your professional project
An international career from the 2nd year onwards
- One compulsory semester abroad (internship or university exchange),
- Full-English course possible from semester 3.
3RD YEAR IN WORK-STUDY
On the Bordeaux, Marseille, Toulon, Bayonne, Bastia and Avignon campuses, work study periods are possible, depending on the specialities.
- Extensive field experience: easier and quicker professional integration, direct contact with the reality and challenges of companies.
- Development of organisational skills, dynamism, initiative, autonomy and greater maturity.
- Exemption from tuition fees, receipt of a monthly salary.
19 specialisations on 7 campuses
Bordeaux: Banking & Finance, Management & Strategic Negotiation, Marketing (En-Fr), Supply Chain (En-Fr), Wine & Sustainability
Marseille: Bank-Finance, Start up, Intrapreneurship & Business Transfer, International Transport, International Trade and Logistics, Commercial Performance Management (En-Fr), Prospective Marketing, Wine & Tourism
Toulon: Digital Marketing
Avignon : Commercial management
Bayonne: International Business Development, Marketing & Communication
Bastia : Sustainable entrepreneurship and innovation
Dakar: Banking & Finance, Marketing & Events, Social & Sustainable Entrepreneurship
All the fundamentals needed to run a business: economics, law, management, marketing, accounting...
- In company mission,
- Business game: putting managerial techniques into practice,
- Pro-Act (projects through action),
- Internships: 2 experiences in companies, including one abroad.
Internship or academic exchange in one of the partner universities.
Students also benefit from an international experience even in France thanks to the presence of international exchange and double degreee students in class.
Soft skills and leadership
Because companies need agile, constantly learning, entrepreneurial employees who are able to work in diversity and complexity, Kedge created Be-U. This unique pedagogical device for personal and professional development follows students throughout their course.
KEDGE Bachelor offers a choice of about twenty specialisations in the 3rd year, but also the possibility of choosing one of our 7 campuses.