To find out about upcoming events, visit our Agenda Student.
KEDGE Business School and Cdiscount invite you to their conference on 15 December 2022 from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm on the KEDGE Bordeaux campus. Come and discover a leading company in its sector and the KEDGE Data Analytics for Business programme.
Cdiscount Conference 15 December 2022
This event is opened to students of the Data Analytics for Business programme and anyone interested to know more about the programme.
Attend the Cdiscount conference on December 15, 2022 from 4:30 pm to 6 pm on the Bordeaux campus in the presence of
- Hugo LARRICQ, Cdiscount’s Pricing and Commercial Performance Director,
- Claire HILLION, Cdiscount’s Business Planning Manager.
This conference proposed by the MSc Data Analytics for Business programme team will be an opportunity to exchange with professionals.
Following a presentation of the company, Hugo Larricq and Claire Hillion will detail Cdiscount's pricing policy and its sales planning strategy.
A cocktail will be offered at the end of the conference in the presence of its director Olivier DUPOUËT.
Founded in 1998 on the banks of the Garonne, Cdiscount's mission is to facilitate access to cultural products for as many people as possible. In less than 10 years, Cdiscount has become the leading French online retailer with a customer base of over 10 million. Cdiscount has more than 2000 employees
Why choose the Data Analytics for Business programme
Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and business analytics techniques are becoming increasingly important in companies, enabling them to invent and create new value-generating businesses.
The MSc in Data Analytics for Business is built on three pillars essential to the success of the digital transformation of companies:
- Modelling, based on machine learning and business analytics techniques, which enable companies to improve their operational excellence and develop new business models.
- Understanding information systems, which are the infrastructure for deploying models.
- Knowledge of the company's businesses and major functions, which initiate projects and ultimately use the applications.