KEDGE Business School is AMBA accredited. AMBA is one of the main global accreditations dedicated to business schools. It denotes the highest standard of achivement in postgraduate business education.
The philosophy of AMBA accreditation is centred on impact, employability and learning outcomes. AMBA believes that accredited programmes should reflect the changing trends and innovation in postgraduate education sector.
There are currently more than 260 AMBA-accredited business schools worldwide over 75 countries.
AMBA is the Association of MBAs, created in 1967. It is a UK-based institution that accredits the following programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business and Management (MBM)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
KEDGE is currently AMBA accredited for the following programmes :
- Global Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Blended MBA
Eligibility criteria for AMBA accreditation
AMBA’s accreditation criteria follow the flow of the programme life cycle:
- Institution (mission, values, strategic objectives)
- Sustainability and Distinctiveness
- Faculty Quality and Sufficiency
- Portfolio of MBAs / DBAs / MBM
- Programme Design and Leadership
- Students: Student Recruitment and Cohort Experience
- Competences, Graduate Attributes, and Learning Outcomes
- Curriculum Breadth and Depth
- Delivery and Interaction
- Impact and Lifelong Learning