International experience with the Master in Management Grande Ecole
3 available options :
- Internship during the first or the second year.
- Spend one semester in one of our partner universities the second year of the master in management.
- Gain a dual degree : 15 available destinations.
- About 150 partner universities: 90% are accredited (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA ou EPAS)
- 15 agreements on a dual degree
The Erasmus system makes it possible for students to receive financial aid for studies and internships in Europe.
You can receive financial aid regardless of your income.
Scholarship from the Regional Council:
The PRAME* Scholarship from the Council of Provence-Alpes-Côte d´Azur provides funding for students in regional higher education institutions who are taking a study or internship placement abroad as part of their degree.
Aquitaine Cap Mobilité*. The Region of Aquitaine encourages mobility by offering scholarships to students who wish to study or work abroad.
*These scholarships are not cumulative.