CONSULTANCY MISSIONS EACH YEAR
JOB POSITIONS CREATED SINCE THE BEGINNING
VISITORS DURING THE 2020 PHARE
- Chair : Amandine PACHECO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1996, ACCEDE has been dedicated to providing advice on business creation to increase employment rates in the PACA region. ACCEDE is the entrepreneurial association of KEDGE Marseille. Our activity is divided in two components:
- Consultancy division: we offer prestations ranging from market studies to business and communication plans for student entrepreneurs, job seekers and VSBs (Very Small Businesses)/SMBs (Small Medium Businesses) from the area. We guide them towards success by helping them to realise their projects. As of today, we supported more than 120 companies. Moreover, our DCA commission also conducts specialised studies for the creation and luxury sector.
- Event division: our consultancy services allow us to organise our own contest, "le Phare de l'Entrepreneuriat", the first euromediterranean competition dedicated to business creation. ACCEDE organises the competition since more than 20 years, including a business fair and the "Phare" final rewarding the best projects with five prices for a total value of more than 100,000€. During the fair, you will find a start-up and innovation area, conferences, workshops, and panel discussions with famous speakers such as the creator of the Slip Français, IBM France vice-president and many others.
"Le Phare de l'Entrepreneuriat" is also opened to the world. Several "Phares" are organised by the JEY team in Tunisia, Morocco and soon Dakar.
Think Entrepreneurship !
- "Le Phare de l'Entrepreunariat" in France
- "Les Phares de l'Entrepreunariat" abroad