Impact of Finance research
Under the direction of Prof. Bernard Paranque, the Finance Reconsidered research centre, focuses on issues of alternative finance, social and solidarity economy, in particular cooperative organisations, social entrepreneurship and new development models that are in high demand in emerging markets.
Impact on pedagogy
- MSc Corporate Finance
- Master in Management - Grande Ecole : Finance course, Audit / Expertise course, Management Control & Audit
- KEDGE Bachelor: Banking & Finance and Banking & Insurance specialisations
- EBP International: Finance spécialisation
- Preparation for the DCG and Preparation for DSCG
- Strategy Management & Finance of Organisations - Executive Education
Impact on networks
Conferences and events
- 2015: 12th & 13rd Infiniti Conference on International Finance. Special sessions were organized by member of the research center on finance reconsidered;
- 2015: Research seminar by Dr C. Karyotis and S. Alijani (NEOMA) on Financialization, Agricultural Markets, and Common-Pool Resources: A Multilevel Analysis and by Dr. A. Rambaud and J. Richard (Université Paris-Dauphine) on Sustainable Finance: Towards a New Conception: The ‘Triple Depreciation Line’ instead of the ‘Triple Bottom Line’: Towards a Genuine Integrated Reporting”.
- 2015: Research seminar on « Post Crisis Finance Research Network » with Dr J. Cloke (Loughborough University), Dr. Luis Reyes (CEPN, University Paris 13), Dr. Franck Jovanovic (University of Leicester), Dr C. Schinckus (University of Leicester), and Dr Pauline Gleadle (University of Westminster, UK).
- 2016: Research seminar on microfinance by Dr Jordan Melmies (University of Lille) and Dr Tchakouté (Kedge BS).
- Iliad: On the difficulty of evaluating the cost of capital