An event for Partner Universities
On April 6, 7 and 8, 2021, KEDGE's International Operations and Relations Department is organizing a virtual event - Kedge Global Network Days - for partner universities and potential prospective universities on the theme of Education & Internationalization after Covid-19.
Various presentations and round tables will be organized:
- A presentation of the New Management Team (Alexandre de Navailles, Anil Bénard Dende, Santiago Garcia Rodrigez and Tashina Giraud) in a live broadcast on YouTube.
- A presentation of the PGE, KB, IBBA and EBP programs by the program directors
- A presentation of the Safety Kedge project with the participation of the University KU Leuven, who will also present their project
- A presentation of our Short-Term programs
- Presentation of our Bordeaux and Marseille campuses
- Round table panels on 3 themes: CSR, Wellness and Pedagogy
Discover the complete program of the event below and in the documents to download. You have until March 26 to register for the various activities (except for the YouTube live, which is open to all).
For more information on this event: email@example.com
MEET THE NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM
April 6 : 2pm-3pm : YouTube Live
ROUND TABLE PANEL CSR & SUSTAINABILITY
Lockdowns and regulations have brought new awareness and shaken the foundations of Higher Education.
What have we learned during COVID, what innovations and actions do we need to implement for a more sustainable institutional development?
Host : Anja Stoll, Senior CSR project manager
- Nova school of Business - Luis Veiga Martins, Associate Dean for Commmunity Engagement and Sustainable Impact & Chief Sustainability Officer
- Kozminski university - Dr Aleksandra Przegalińska-Skierkowska, Pro-rector responsible for International Cooperation and ESR
April 6 : 3:30pm-5pm : Click to participate Round Table Panel CSR & Sustainability
STUDENT MOBILITY, SAFETY AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Ku Leuven University - Dr Nynke Salverda, Coordinator Committee on Higher Risk Destinations
April 7 : 10am-11am : REGISTRATION
DISCOVER OUR CAMPUSES : BORDEAUX
April 7 : 11:30am-12pm : REGISTRATION
SHORT-TERM PROGRAM PRESENTATION
APRIL 7 : 1:30pm-2pm : REGISTRATION
ROUND TABLE PANEL STUDENT WELLNESS
In times of health crisis, new issues arise for students. As Higher Education Institutions how can we provide the help they need? What are the best practices from our institutions during COVID?
Host : Frédérique Ferret Mary, Partnerships Administration and Communication Manager
- Stellenbosch university - Dr Renata Schoeman, Associate Professor Leadership
- Romane BOUTEILLE-DOMAND, personnal development coach and founder of YParentZ
April 7 : 3pm-4:30pm : Click to participate Round Table Panel Student Wellness
ROUND TABLE PANEL PEDAGOGY
In a situation where face-to-face teaching is not possible, how can we offer the best teaching experience and which types of
pedagogical strategies can we implement? What innovation should be keep for tomorrow?
Host : Dr Aleksej Heinze, Professor in Digital Marketing
- Nottingham Trent University - Dr Yvonne Carlisle, Head of International
- Dublin City University - Paul Smith, Director of International Office
- University of Turku - Eeli Saarinen, Development Manager
- University of Oulu - Dr Satu Nätti, Professor Department of Marketing, Management and International Business
April 8 : 9:30am-11am : Click to participate Round Table Panel Pedagogy
DISCOVER OUR CAMPUSES : MARSEILLE
April 8 : 11:30am-12pm : REGISTRATION
April 8 : 2pm-4h15pm : REGISTRATION