2020 FALL INTAKE ORGANISATION
FLEXIBLE INTAKE ORGANISATION: YOU CAN JOIN KEDGE WHEN YOU ARE READY
Depending on your program, you can opt for various alternatives:
• Some programs offer 2 intakes this year : One in Fall and one in January so you can choose the one which is the most convenient for you.
• The programs, with only one intake in October, offer you the possibility to attend the first semester online so you don’t loose time and you are not going to miss classes.
• In order to get more details about your specific program, please contact the Program Director in charge.
I AM NOT SURE, SHALL I PAY THE FIRST DEPOSIT?
DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY :
- The deposit will be refunded with no penalty if you resign before the 31st of July
- In case you decide to withdraw outside of these required deadlines and for any other reasons than a lack of academic prerequisites and/or visa, your query for your deposit refund (along with supporting documents) will be reviewed by a
WHAT IF I WANT TO DEFER MY ADMISION TO 2021 FALL INTAKE?
• STANDARD RULE : 1500 euros as deferral charges
• THIS YEAR : From your 3000 Euro deposit, 1500 euros will be kept by KEDGE as an advanced non refundable deposit for the 2021 intake.
• YOUR CONTRACT keeps the same conditions for 2021:
-Same tuition fees amount
OTHER FINANCIAL MEASURES TAKEN BY KEDGE
A MORE FLEXIBLE PAYMENT AGENDA
• First deposit of 3000 € to be paid in order to confirm your Admission
• Balance due to be paid in 6 instalments instead of 2 or 3.
NB: If you select the online Fall semester, you will also save on the cost of living.
Will I receive a contract amendment ?
No, you will just receive an email confirming the changes
KEDGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION . THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND PERSONAL PROCESS . YOU HAVE
TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL CAMPUS FRANCE OFFICE TO GET MORE INFORMATION .
Visa letter : No worries, all the « integrated students » will receive an updated letter. No need to ask for it.
New payment conditions
You will receive an email giving you the possibility to benefit from the new conditions (6 installments). However, you
will have to confirm your wish by email.
Deadline to pay the deposit
It remains the same. You will still have 15 days to return the contract duly completed and signed and to pay the
deposit. If you need any extra time, please send an email explaining your situation to the « rentrée team »
Bordeaux & paris email@example.com
Marseille &Toulon firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on https://welcome.kedge.edu/welcome-international-student
FOCUS ON THE ONLINE FALL SEMESTER
WHY MY TUITION FEES ARE THE SAME IF MY PROGRAM INCLUDES AN ONLINE SEMESTER
1. SAME QUALITY OF PROGRAM
2. SPECIFIC ONLINE SERVICES AND TOOLS SINCE YOU HAVE PAID THE FIRST DEPOSIT SUCH AS
• Crossknowledge : online courses, in English
• Percipio : office automation tools (Spreadsheet, word processing software,…), digital skills, management courses…
• Kedge library (online resources)
• French online courses on Go Fluent (test your level, courses adapted to your personal level…)
• Digital tool online workshop : a 6 hour course about DIGITAL
3. PERSONALISED PEDAGOGIC ASSISTANCE FROM JUNE 2020
• Advice from the Director of the program (recommended readings, academic &
• Support from the academic staff on the courses selection,…
4. CAREER CENTER SERVICES / EMPLOYABILITY / ALUMNI
• Webinars, Online presentations
• Individual coaching : for resume /motivation letter writing & job interview
• Interview simulation, job & internship jobsearch methodology training
• Job dating : Jobdating and virtual Forums, forums for any sector or specialised / sector
• Jobboard : Internships and job offers online more than 100 000 internship offers / year
in France and worldwide …
SAFETY FIRST ON CAMPUS
• MASK DISPENSERS
• HAND SANITIZER DISPENSERS
• PHYSICAL DISTANCING ON CAMPUS (CLASS ROOM, LOBBY ETC.)
• WELLNESS DEDICATED TASK FORCE ON COVID19 RISKS PREVENTION
USEFUL WEBSITES TO PREPARE MY INTAKE